Please Support Our Sponsors

Hybrid View

Official UFC thread...

Anyone looking forward to UFC 69 "shootout"... Pierre vs. Serra baby!

side topic.. for the pay per view events... where do you watch gnereally speaking? Ever been to a UFC event in person? Give us a story or two...
    "Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong."-- Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ACamp1900 View Post
    Anyone looking forward to UFC 69 "shootout"... Pierre vs. Serra baby!

side topic.. for the pay per view events... where do you watch gnereally speaking? Ever been to a UFC event in person? Give us a story or two...
    Die hard MMA fan, i train in BJJ and absolutely love the sport (12-3 armature BJJ record) ...Serra has a legit but unlikely shot if he can somehow take GSP down, I am predicting a decision victory for GSP, cause i dont see anyway Serra stands with him and takes strikes...I order all the ppv's for both UFC, and Pride...went to UFC 66 in Sac, had box seats and had a blast...the atmosphere was amazing! only bad thing about it was, every dude sizes everyone up and thinks they can fight them...all the testosterone is enough to make you sick to your stomach...would love to see a live show in Vegas! WAR RAMPAGE!

just had my greatest accomplishment in Jujitsu tonight...I beat a man who was 265lbs by rear naked choke...not bad when you consider i am only 168lbs...I have never beaten a man who outweighed me by so much...just proves that technique and skill always wins over size and strength!

Depends on the PPV.

I'd try to catch a UFC type event at someplace like Hooters. I'm not a Huge huge UFC fan, but I do enjoy watching it with large groups of people.

If it's a big time (and I mean Big Time) Boxing event like to the level of hype that Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are beginning to get... i usually get it at my place and then have some people over to watch it..
    "The only time you loosen your hands around an opponent's throat is to get a better grip."

-Byron Larkin-
    During Xavier's Defeat of #1 St. Joe's in the 2004 A-10 Tournament.

You know what grinds my gears? Read here!