Please Support Our Sponsors

Thread: Haywood leaving

Haywood leaving

Register to remove this advertisement
    Any thoughts about the impact that Haywood leaving will have on any current/future recruits? Not sure if any of the committed players were guys that Haywood recruited or not. I hope there isn't much impact, but there is always a chance.
    For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sreepointer View Post
    Any thoughts about the impact that Haywood leaving will have on any current/future recruits? Not sure if any of the committed players were guys that Haywood recruited or not. I hope there isn't much impact, but there is always a chance.
    The only one that most are fearing is Pollard. He may be already gone. Either way, we need to kick some ass tomorrow night! Then we need to hire a real offensive staff. And Charlie needs to stay out of the way and do what he does best: recruit and coach the qb's.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
    The only one that most are fearing is Pollard. He may be already gone. Either way, we need to kick some ass tomorrow night! Then we need to hire a real offensive staff. And Charlie needs to stay out of the way and do what he does best: recruit and coach the qb's.
    Jeez, I hope that is not true. Pollard is big right now with the uncertainity of G. Gray. I don't know if they can afford a loss like that.
    For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Im with you Pointer. We seem to have a ton of depth in the secondary, but if we loose Gray, and Walls doesn't come back and loose Pollard that would be a HUGE blow to the Irish back 4.