Please Support Our Sponsors

6-1 going into the Bye

Register to remove this advertisement
    if this team holds together, this could be a great season.

I have to commend Kizer for his outstanding play and cool under pressure.

Prosise...what can I say? Wow, just wow. What a great season you are having buddy. So thrilled with your success. He could very well set the single season record at ND for yards.

That Clemson loss keeps looking better and better. Not saying, just saying.

Your starting backfield gets wiped out in the blink of an eye, and you're staring at this record, and you have to feel good. The bye is coming at a great time, and the bulk of your toughest opponents are behind you. No more option teams, no more SC, and no more Clemson. The bulk of our remaining opponents are quite beatable if you show the same level of leadership and poise that we've seen from this group all year.

Stanford looms large, and Pitt is always tricky. I'm happier with the way the program looks more than anything. Next man in feels like a roster reality as well as a mindset, and it seems like coaches and players alike are all rowing the same boat together every week.
    I treasure my remark to a grandson who asked, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" "No", I answered, "But I served in a company of heroes".

- Richard D. Winters, Easy Co. 501st

This Temple game is odd. If ND barely wins it won't look that good. If ND blows them out it says Temple is overrated (depending somewhat on what PSU does this year, and I refuse to root for that filthy school). What is the best way to win this game to garner favor from the pollsters?
    "Doggonnit............The Lord gave you two legs, protect them" - Coach Hart

Blow Temple out, hope they win the rest of the games. Same for Pitt. That's what I want to happen.

............................||| Notre Dame Notes Spreadsheet |||..........................

I just looked at Temple's schedule. They have a tougher back half of the schedule.
    "Doggonnit............The Lord gave you two legs, protect them" - Coach Hart