St. John Bosco

Ht:6'5"
    Wt:300 lbs

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...t-Davis-169722

http://247sports.com/Player/Wyatt-Davis-77601

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3154685/wyatt-davis

Offer from Alabama.

BlueandGold.com@BGInews 4m4 minutes ago

Notre Dame has offered '17 OT Wyatt Davis. He says the Irish are in the mix .. Details: http://bit.ly/1JLmQCB
    7:42 PM - 10 Jun 2015

............................||| Notre Dame Notes Spreadsheet |||..........................

Jul 22, 2015 | 04:41 am
    Five-star plans Irish visit
    Steve HareRecruiting Analyst

Five-star junior offensive lineman Wyatt Davis landed a scholarship offer from Notre Dame last month and next week he plans to visit the school.

Analysis

Davis comes from a football family but is the best prospect in the group. He's a big, strong, physical guard prospect who just manhandles opposing linemen at the HS level. He plays with an advanced technique and when you combine that with his size advantage, quick feet and toughness, he's a very tough matchup. Davis plays a lot of right tackle for Bosco and moves well enough to excel there but we love his upside down the road as a guard-Biggins

Ever since he landed a scholarship offer from Notre Dame last month, junior five-star offensive lineman Wyatt Davis has talked about visiting the school.

If all goes well that could happen next week.

“I’m going to try and go out to Notre Dame soon and a couple other schools,” said Davis, a 6-foot-5, 320-pounder from St. John Bosco High School in Bellflower, Calif. “I’m still working on that. We’re going to try and go next week I think. (The date) is still up in the air. We’re probably going to confirm it later this week.”

Davis has maintained regular contact with Irish assistant coach Mike Denbrock and is looking forward to meeting offensive line coach Harry Hiestand.

It’s during that meeting that Davis expects to learn more about Notre Dame’s plans for him.

“I’ve been talking to coach Denbrock since I received the offer. I’ve just been in contact with him and we’ve been checking in with each other to see how things are going,” Davis said. “He said when I go down there and I meet with the O-line coach that’s when the O-line coach would let me know. He said he could see me as a player that would be playing everywhere. I feel like at the next level I’d probably play as a guard or one of the interior offensive linemen.”

Davis now holds 14 offers and each school has been working overtime to keep his attention. Other than Notre Dame, Davis also holds offers from Alabama, Arizona,Arizona State, Cal, Florida, Miami, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oregon State, UCLA and USC.

“I’ve been hearing from everybody,” he said. “Everybody is recruiting me pretty hard.”

In conjunction with his trip to Notre Dame, Davis might also see Northwestern. Several SEC programs could also get looks.

“I haven’t been able to see any schools because I’ve been doing a bunch of camps and all that other stuff to get better at football,” he said. “This week I’m going to try to hit up a couple of schools. We’re going to try to hit up Northwestern. It’s kind of weird but we’re still trying to figure it out. We might just hit all the Chicago schools and Notre Dame and maybe hit a couple other SEC schools I haven’t been to.”

St. John Bosco has one more week of off-season conditioning before official practice starts in early August.

Davis is excited to put on the pads and to kick off his junior season.

“I feel like we should be really good this year,” he said. “Everyone on the team has been stepping it up and working hard.”

Scout.com ranks Davis as the 14th best prospect in the recruiting class of 2017 and the top guard in the country.

http://www.scout.com/college/notre-d...ns-irish-visit

............................||| Notre Dame Notes Spreadsheet |||..........................

Mike Vorel@mikevorel 25m25 minutes ago
    '17 4-star OL Wyatt Davis is no longer visiting #NotreDame this week, but "absolutely" still plans to visit in the future.
    2:30 PM - 26 Jul 2015

Mike Vorel@mikevorel 24m24 minutes ago
    Wyatt Davis' father, Duane Davis: "Wyatt is really excited about Notre Dame."
    2:31 PM - 26 Jul 2015

verbal to tOSU....