Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Possible New Commits?

Register to remove this advertisement
    We avoided this whole discussion yesterday because even though the original source of the rumor is pretty reliable, it was apparent from his post that there would be no answer yesterday as the recruit in question (if there actually is one) was supposed to have just told CW about his committment and was going to leave it at that. There is still no concrete information to support whether we will see #16 in the next few days, but there is some more teaser information from a different and also usually reliable source that it is not McCarthy, but someone better. I'd say that is quite a tease.

Let the speculation begin!

Ok, I'll start. We are all being led like lambs to slaughter.

or, how about it looks like it's going to hale today.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    or, how about it looks like it's going to hale today.
    There are a few guys over on DD that agree with you here. If this is true, for me, it would be the most surprising commit of this class, no matter who we else we get..

Ok, I'll start. We are all being led like lambs to slaughter.

If I had to guess from the names floating out there, and its not McCarthy, I would guess its Slaughter. Hale seems a stretch, I thought we were out of the picture for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ND Fanatic View Post
    There are a few guys over on DD that agree with you here. If this is true, for me, it would be the most surprising commit of this class, no matter who we else we get..

I'm just throwing out what I'm seeing. No one has any solid info yet or II or Irish Eyes would have posted something. IMO, if there is any truth to this at all, the Slaughter reference has more weight. Hale would be a magnificent surprise, but given how his ND recruiting has gone thus far, it would be really out of left field. Plus, he arrived on campus today which would contradict the rumor from yesterday that started this whole thing, and who knows whether there was any substance to that rumor to begin with. Well, actually, we will know the answer to that in the next few days, one way or the other.

I'm just throwing out what I'm seeing. No one has any solid info yet or II or Irish Eyes would have posted something. IMO, if there is any truth to this at all, the Slaughter reference has more weight. Hale would be a magnificent surprise, but given how his ND recruiting has gone thus far, it would be really out of left field. Plus, he arrived on campus today which would contradict the rumor from yesterday that started this whole thing, and who knows whether there was any substance to that rumor to begin with. Well, actually, we will know the answer to that in the next few days, one way or the other.

I understand about what your seeing....these types of rumors make it very difficult to get any work done.

Sir John
    I just gave you a bump ND Fanatic

That's for sure. I have not done a single thing today. The guy on DD seems awfully sure of himself on Hale, I hope for his sake he is right. Anytime you come right out and say that somebody has committed you better be sure of yourself. Is Hale even in South Bend or not, some people say no, the DD guy says he is for sure. I have not seen Hale's name mentioned anywhere except by the DD guy which then spread to Irish Envy.

Either way Slaughter or Hale, I'll be thrilled as long as it's at least one of them after all this. We shall see.

If its Hale, I'm leaving early today for the bar.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast