Cornerback
    Riverside, California
    Riverside Poly

Ht:6'1"
    Wt:185 lbs

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...li-Ross-156968

http://247sports.com/Player/Ykili-Ross-45511

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1341155/ykili-ross

Has picked up six offers since Tuesday. The include Arizona State, Boise State, San Diego State, San Jose State, UCLA and Washington State. Interest coming from Cal, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon State, USC and Washington.
    Last edited by HoffVir; 04-08-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Community Moderator Jiggafini19's Avatar
    UCLA is leader, Oklahoma second.

Community Moderator Jiggafini19's Avatar
    ND has offered.

Senior Member Purebred Irishman's Avatar
    http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/2014...eek-review-17/

Ykili Ross, CB, 6-2, 190, Polytechnic High School, Riverside, CA also attended the Irish Invasion. ISD caught up with the four-star recruit just prior to his leaving for South Bend.

ďThereís just been so much build up,Ē Ross said about his upcoming trip to Notre Dame. ďIíve been talking to Coach (Bob) Elliott a lot,

Coach (Brian) VanGorder a lot. Iíve talked to Coach Kelly. Iíve talked to Coach (Kerry) Cooks, so thereís been a lot of build up to it.Ē

Ross continued.

ďThey canít wait to get me down. I canít wait to actually see the place. Iíve seen the virtual school and all of that. I love it from what Iíve seen on the phone and on the computer, but I just want to see it in real life.Ē

Rossís athletic ability just doesnít set him apart from the thousands of young men that play high school football. His goals for himself as a college student, player and person make him a unique young man as well.

ďIf I go somewhere where I can be a world class person in the classroom, have a degree and be able to get a job early, thatís amazing and being able to play big time football, thatís also amazing,Ē he explained. ďA lot of the colleges that have offered me are like that, so Iím not too sure just yet. Itís just wherever the best fit and wherever God wants me to go. Iím going to pray on it.Ē

In addition to Notre Dame, Ross holds offers from schools like USC, UCLA, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A&M, Nebraska, Miami and others.

However, itís Notre Dame that currently has his attention.

ďThe history of the school is just so intriguing, just that alone,Ē he said. ďIím so grateful to be able to go across the nation and be able to go see new things.Ē

In addition to the Irish Invasion, the California superstar has other trips planned this summer as well.

ďIím going to try to get out, but Iím probably not going to take most of my visits until the fall,Ē he explained. ďBut Iíll probably be taking a visit up to Boise State. My family, my brother lives up there, so when I go visit him this summer, Iíll go up to Boise State and visit. Iíve got the USC camp on the 26th and on the 25th Iíve got the UCLA camp.Ē
    All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract themfrom achieving their aims.

- Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach

Ykili has scheduled three OV's for the up-coming season. He will OV OU on September 13th for the OU/Tennessee game, ND on October 4th for the ND/Stanford game and Miami on November 15th for the Miami/FSU game.

Committed to USC

Announced that he will be a grad transfer...three weeks into the season. This is the kid that announced at the Army AA Game that he would “spend the next three years” at SC. Well at least he followed through