Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Purebred Irishman's Avatar

Register to remove this advertisement
    All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract themfrom achieving their aims.

- Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach

Signed, sealed and faxed.

Nick Ironside@nironside247 9m9 minutes ago
    Nick Ironside retweeted CJ Sanders
    It looks like incoming #NotreDame freshman wide receiver C.J. Sanders will wear No. 9 in blue and gold.
    Nick Ironside added,
    CJ Sanders @TheLifeofCeejNew era new number. Can't wait to rock #9 !!
    7:14 PM - 14 May 2015

............................||| Notre Dame Notes Spreadsheet |||..........................

This kid has regressed to the point that I’d be surprised if he saw the field again. He was replaced at PR after last year’s indecision at the position so I wonder if that fear of losing his KR position, too; affected him this season b/c he looked extremely tentaive. He had a handful of kicks that he easily could’ve brought out for a return but opted to play it safe. Then, if he did bring it out; he could never make that first man miss and break off a long one like he did his first two seasons. I predict we see Michael Young returning kicks next year.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDodger View Post
    This kid has regressed to the point that I’d be surprised if he saw the field again. He was replaced at PR after last year’s indecision at the position so I wonder if that fear of losing his KR position, too; affected him this season b/c he looked extremely tentaive. He had a handful of kicks that he easily could’ve brought out for a return but opted to play it safe. Then, if he did bring it out; he could never make that first man miss and break off a long one like he did his first two seasons. I predict we see Michael Young returning kicks next year.
    I'm not a fan of his at KR. His skill set is better served at PR than KR, but because of what's going on between his ears they kept him at KR. He doesn't have the long speed you covet, unfortunately.

Unless you stuff Chris Finke in a closet next year and hide him from this over-trusting staff, I don't see a big role for him next year either.
    I treasure my remark to a grandson who asked, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" "No", I answered, "But I served in a company of heroes".

- Richard D. Winters, Easy Co. 501st

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCalves View Post
    I'm not a fan of his at KR. His skill set is better served at PR than KR, but because of what's going on between his ears they kept him at KR. He doesn't have the long speed you covet, unfortunately.

Unless you stuff Chris Finke in a closet next year and hide him from this over-trusting staff, I don't see a big role for him next year either.
    Didn’t he have more KR TD than PR TD? Not saying that you’re wrong but the past two years, there was always that chance he could break one. That should never be counted in in ST. First rule is like the Hippocratic Oath...”Do No Harm”.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123