Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Register to remove this advertisement
    We most seriously are not knocking it out of the park just yet but I think we have some ND type kids on board and we all must remember that!!! It takes a very special young man to be successful at the Golden Dome!!! And I for one am very excited about the young men we have on board and I think we will definitely be in the top ten when all is said and done... Penn st getting their full allotment back has me somewhat worried... We often go after the same type kids... Lets face it we need smart kids not just football players... You don't get a scollie from ND cause you play well... you better have a brain attached to that body if you plan on graduating from ND!!! I got my rings and watch cause I had the money and I was sick as all hell... You have to work your tail completely off to do it legitimately... (but I do have them hahaha)
    Goooooooo Irish!!!

Senior Member Purebred Irishman's Avatar
    All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract themfrom achieving their aims.

- Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach

come on pre-game show!!! love having NBCSP channel... it helps get through that last hour before game!!! Opened up a Java update and my comp went nuts!!! got mycleanpc while my comp is running at lighting speed it did cost me 120$ to get it straightened out!!! and now I'm paying 20$ a month for them to keep my clean and running like a well oiled machine!!! My brother is trying to talk me into going to the NC game, I would love to I just don't think I can handle it!!! While the staff at ND are so very awesome and I know they would get us close to the stadium its still a lot for me>>> I was born by the stadium but I spent over half my life in North Carolina and truly consider it my home!!! So it would be a good game to go too!!! My nephew hasn't ever been to an ND game and that's like in the top 5 of things a father and son should do together!!! I like being able to see everything and every play sitting in front of my big screen,.,. huge screen tv!!! I don't miss anything!!! LOVE ND AND LOVE GH WHAT A COMBO!!!! So what do I get when I hit 4k posts... didn't think I was going to have the chance for quite a while there people!!! I was at like 3400 way back in 08 when the crud attacked me!!! I want that 4k mark baaaaad!!!! But to be honest I'm looking forward to 5k way more!!! Sucks I won't be able to catch up with some of the top guys that I was posting with back then, they are the cream of the GH crop!!! GOOOOOOO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Goooooooo Irish!!!

What a game!!! now BK needs to put his foot in some ass for a couple weeks... our oline sucks!!! they are playing like pussies!!! man its like bird poos dline was in our backfield all night... they were there before our backs even got the ball!!! knock them bastards back ten yards dammit!!! Considering everything our D is completely outplaying our O and that is completely unacceptable!!!!
    Goooooooo Irish!!!

Fax is in.

Senior Member Purebred Irishman's Avatar
    All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract themfrom achieving their aims.

- Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345