Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Thanks Frosh but thats old news. Give it somr time on the boards this group has alot of useless knowledge like that.
    Winners find a way to win!

frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney6083 View Post
    Thanks Frosh but thats old news. Give it somr time on the boards this group has alot of useless knowledge like that.
    i know its old knews. i was just replying to the "people will say mustain" comment. the two recruiting stories are unrelated. i'm confused as to what your post means

irish21
    Quote Originally Posted by frosh View Post
    i know its old knews. i was just replying to the "people will say mustain" comment. the two recruiting stories are unrelated. i'm confused as to what your post means
    Im talking about people who decommitted and recommitted to the same school. It happened with him, but that was because he wanted ND so badly ans we wouldnt take him.

Quote Originally Posted by irish21 View Post
    Im talking about people who decommitted and recommitted to the same school. It happened with him, but that was because he wanted ND so badly ans we wouldnt take him.
    Another story of that would be Mini-Simms last year with Louisville (cant remember/too lazy to look up his first name). That one was in part due to the coaching staff change, so again there's a reason we can point to in that case that doesn't apply here.

When a kid decommits from a school, and the boat isn't being rocked at either the other school he's looking at, or the school he used to be with, 9 times out of 10 he ain't comin' back. But this one got so screwy so fast, with a bunch of conflicting reports and details shrouded in semi-mystery, that I can't take much of anything here to the bank. Wish I had been there for Gary Gray's decommit, to get a little more flavor on this subject.
    I treasure my remark to a grandson who asked, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" "No", I answered, "But I served in a company of heroes".

- Richard D. Winters, Easy Co. 501st

Matt Simms of Louisville & Mike Paulus of UNC decommitted after the coaching changes
    Last edited by irishziggy; 07-24-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishziggy View Post
    Chris Simms of Louisville & Mike Paulus of UNC decommitted after the coaching changes
    then they recommitted to the same school.

frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishCalves View Post
    Wish I had been there for Gary Gray's decommit, to get a little more flavor on this subject.
    Gary Gray's decommit kind of sprung up. Not many people expected it. The first time the general recruitnik population heard about it was when he was about to visit campus. His visit to campus was confirmed by some people who saw him there. I also believe his mom came along which helped in the end. I had heard some inside rumors before all this happened, but its not like all those pan out and I didn't see to much on the boards. Rock may have hinted at it at one point, i really don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by irishziggy View Post
    Chris Simms of Louisville & Mike Paulus of UNC decommitted after the coaching changes
    Matt Simms:)

Trev has been kinda quiet. Any sources out there know what's going on in his camp?
    AUTRY DENSON'S #1 FAN!!!

It's always calm before the storm, my friend. :)

Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast