Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Whiting is kind of surpriseing to me. he commited pretty early to the bucknuts.
    Irish Guard GH Division

Added MI OT Ricky Clemons to the 2/24 Junior Day list.

tissue
    Getting a Texas commit, Marcus Davis, to come here for a junior day is huge. Does anyone think he will be offered? And if you had to guess who would get offers this weekend who would it be?

What exactly occurs on Junior day?
    "Throw up on your own time." -Bill Parcells

IUB can propably give more detail to what happens on a Jr. day. But basically they get to see the football facilities, meet and talk to the coaches, check out the school, find out what kind of interest the staff has as far as they are concerned, and for the coaches to find out what type of interest they have in N.D.
    Irish Guard GH Division

They also view an indoctrination view and attend a basketball game.

IUB, I thought Mack Brown had a similar philosophy as Charlie when it came to commits. Once you commit you don't visit any other schools . If so what is your take on Marcus Davis ?
    Irish Guard GH Division

Yeah I'm kind of suprised that Jordan Whiting is visiting because he's supposedly "solid" on his committment to O$U. Having a Texas commit come to our Jr. day all the way from Texas is enough to raise an eyebrow.....definently interesting to see what comes of this.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonirish View Post
    IUB, I thought Mack Brown had a similar philosophy as Charlie when it came to commits. Once you commit you don't visit any other schools . If so what is your take on Marcus Davis ?
    A lot of the guys on this list are still tentative based on various lists that are out there. I'll be surprised if Davis actually shows up. If he does I'm sure it is basically just a flyer.

I'm not sure what Mack's philosophy is so early in the recruiting season with his verbals, especially when it comes to the numerous Junior Days which are for the most part just get acquainted sessions. I know he would have a problem if Davis was planning on taking an Official Visit to ND or anywhere else in the Fall, but a Junior Day visit where the kid is paying his own dime is probably not enough to draw Mack's ire.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishKnight1023 View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of suprised that Jordan Whiting is visiting because he's supposedly "solid" on his committment to O$U. Having a Texas commit come to our Jr. day all the way from Texas is enough to raise an eyebrow.....definently interesting to see what comes of this.

Tressel's fairly open about his commits taking visits.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast