Not a Supporting Member?

Become a Gold Club Supporting Member to remove this box and all other advertisments! Only $15 per year. Click HERE for more info!

View Poll Results: Notre Dame vs Michigan (SUCKS)

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Notre Dame

43 95.56%
  • Michigan (SUCKS)

2 4.44%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

[ 9/22/2012 ] #11 Notre Dame (3-0) vs # 18 Michigan (2-1)

Register to remove this advertisement

Michigan Wolverines v. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Notre Dame Stadium
    Notre Dame, IN
    September 22, 2012
    7:30 pm EDT
    Last edited by mlcspinner; 09-16-2012 at 11:29 AM.

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

Irish 84, Skunkbears 2

My Purdue prediction comes to fruition as the Irish go up 77-0 in the third quarter and simply take a knee on all ensuing possessions. After a particularly good UM (sucks) punt, this leads to a safety. This costs ND a shut out, but strikes Manti as humorous and the radiance of his smile is so overpowering that Palestine and Israel make ammends and peace in the Middle East lasts for 1000 years.

This happens after Manti has been pulled along with the other starters. While still in the game, he sacks Denard Robinson so hard in the middle of the second quarter that Denard's shoes are knocked off, and land in the mums on the sideline. After slowly extracting himself from the turf, the young QB is compelled to give up the game of football and change his major to literature, with an emphasis on 19th century French poetry. (Who knew he was such an intellectual?) DR is also sacked by each of the ND D-linemen. They are not challenged by UM's Oline and decide to make a game out fo taking turns sacking the QB. There is little time for any of the Skunkbear signal callers to get off a pass, but it is of little importance, as their receivers never have a chance anyway. Bennett Jackson and Keivarae Russell intercept two passes each and break up ALL other attempts, as the Skunkbears complete only 1 pass - a bubble screen which is ultimately blown up for a 2 yard loss.

Golson only plays for two quarters before Hendrix and Rees trade possessions in the second half. He completes 14 of 15 passes for 255 yds and 4 TD's. The single incomplete pass is almost picked off as the defender jumps the route, but Braxton Cave gives him a dirty look, causing him to lose the ball (and the contents of his bladder and bowels).

All three Irish RB's break 100 yards, and Cierre has his first 200 yard game in an Irish uniform (it will not be his last). They combine for 5 TD's. The first of the remaining 3 TD's come from an option run by Hendrix on the first drive of the second half and the second comes on a pefectly executed fade route from Rees to Daniels on the next drive. The final TD takes place after the Irish are up 77-2 when a Michigan defender tries to pull the cheap shit that the MSU defender did last night while the team was in victory formation. On the following play, they bring in Louis Nix at fullback, and he takes the handoff 75 yards for a TD. Why Louis Nix? Fuck Michigan, that's why.
    Last edited by eric_navy; 09-16-2012 at 02:24 PM.

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

I think we beat the hell out of them.
    Irish guard GH division

32-24 Irish
    Winners find a way to win!

In line with Eric's prediction, I don't see us losing this game. We should have won the last 3, and I still don't like to think about last year, but we should be able run on UM's D line, and that should open up the pay action and the rest of the passing game. I think we will give up more points that we did against MSU just because Denard's broken play capability, but I also think we will score at least 30 in this game. My prediction: ND 34-20.

We will bury them. 42-21. Robinson may not be able to finish the game as he will be turned into a piece of the ND turf somewhere towards the end of the second quarter from a Nix/Tuitt/Shembo sandwich sack. They will pour concrete into his bodily imprint to create a lasting trophy that is traded back and forth to the winner of this game every year. They will call it the Shoelace Trophy.
    Irish Guard - GH Division

Certainly our biggest challenge yet.

Shoelaces has always found a way to fuck up my Saturday.

I give us a 1/3 chance of winning, but only because I think Robinson will be able to break containment and fuck with our D more than we fear.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast