Please Support Our Sponsors

Raghib the rocket Ismail

Register to remove this advertisement
    this is a little late but, when i was seaching links on him i noticed back in december he announced on Sirius sports radio he is looking for a job as a punt returned and a punt returner only. he is 38. do you think anybody will actually take him? i dont as much as i would like to see Rocketman work his magic.
    We Are The Fighting Irish

Quote Originally Posted by notredomer23 View Post
    this is a little late but, when i was seaching links on him i noticed back in december he announced on Sirius sports radio he is looking for a job as a punt returned and a punt returner only. he is 38. do you think anybody will actually take him? i dont as much as i would like to see Rocketman work his magic.
    I dont know depends on what kind of shape he is in how old was dion when he came back with the ravens

gallup21
    hes still fast from what i heard...if anyone finds anything out about this though tell him to go to the Pats...id love to see him up here.

He had claimed his 40 time is still what it was in college. Who knows...but if that's true, he'll get an invite to camp.

He has been named in the 2019 College Football Hall of Fame class. Well deserved. Him finishing 2nd to Ty Detmer for the Heisman trails only the #2 final ranking behind FSU in ‘93 as Notre Dame’s biggest miscarriage of justice (as far as CFB goes) in our lifetime.