Not a Supporting Member?

Become a Gold Club Supporting Member to remove this box and all other advertisments! Only $15 per year. Click HERE for more info!

Reports that junior seau has died

Register to remove this advertisement
    Junior Seau Dead -- Cops Suspect Suicide | TMZ.com

Sad if true. Another former nfl player that has committed suicide due to unknown concussion related issues?

I have lived in Oceanside for 20 years. The Seau family is the most recognizable name in North County. This is incredibly sad and leaves the community with so many questions. His mother's press conference was difficult to watch and it will be eerie to surf and pass his house.I have seen him in the water and outside of his house numerous times. Please send prayers out to the Seau family.

Quote Originally Posted by stew654 View Post
    Junior Seau Dead -- Cops Suspect Suicide | TMZ.com

Sad if true. Another former nfl player that has committed suicide due to unknown concussion related issues?

my first thought to (esp since he shot self in stomach) wants them to llok at his brain just liek duerson

also thought he tried to kill self when car went off that cliff couple yrs back

this concussion thing not going away
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

Eric Olsen ‏ @EOlsen69

Wow this is a tough one.

When I was a frosh in HS Junior Seau worked the Jay Fiedler Football camp and at the end of one of the days he challenged any1 to a 1 on 1. Being one of the 'big' kids, I was volunteered by my buddies and went up in front of the whole camp to face this monster of a man.

Shaking in my cleats, he gave me a wink before a coach gave the cadence. He let me pancake him. And he sold it too.

I can't even tell you how good I felt at that moment; it changed me forever. The whole camp cheered for me, a chubby kid that didn't know if he even liked football.

From then on I was addicted. All thanks to this 10 time all-pro that felt like making some snot-nosed kid's day.

Doesn't seem like much but it meant a lot to me. Sorry for the essay just had to share. RIP Junior I'll never forget what you did for me.

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

Quote Originally Posted by mlcspinner View Post
    Eric Olsen ‏ @EOlsen69

Wow this is a tough one.

When I was a frosh in HS Junior Seau worked the Jay Fiedler Football camp and at the end of one of the days he challenged any1 to a 1 on 1. Being one of the 'big' kids, I was volunteered by my buddies and went up in front of the whole camp to face this monster of a man.

Shaking in my cleats, he gave me a wink before a coach gave the cadence. He let me pancake him. And he sold it too.

I can't even tell you how good I felt at that moment; it changed me forever. The whole camp cheered for me, a chubby kid that didn't know if he even liked football.

From then on I was addicted. All thanks to this 10 time all-pro that felt like making some snot-nosed kid's day.

Doesn't seem like much but it meant a lot to me. Sorry for the essay just had to share. RIP Junior I'll never forget what you did for me.
    WOW powerful stuff! He will be much missed!
    AUTRY DENSON'S #1 FAN!!!

I had an incredibly fun day with my daughter at Magic Mountian. But this afternoon when I checked fb and saw the news and the details, it really made me sad and sick. So, so sad...

Gold Club Member
    Interesting analytic article about ex-NFL players and suicide.

Junior Seau's suicide: Are concussions responsible? - Slate Magazine