Not a Supporting Member?

Become a Gold Club Supporting Member to remove this box and all other advertisments! Only $15 per year. Click HERE for more info!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

'13 NY DE Ebenezer Ogundeko (Verbal Offer/Clemson Commit)

Register to remove this advertisement
    Defensive End
    Brooklyn, New York
    Thomas Jefferson

Links of Interest:
    Ebenezer Ogundeko - Yahoo! Sports

http://247sports.com/Player/Ebenezer...18350?pi=29513

Height:6'4"
    Weight:235 lbs
    40:4.72 secs
    Bench Max:325
    Squat Max:495
    GPA:3.5
    Class:2013 (High School)

Multimedia

Another recruiting cycle another NY prospect with a ND verbal offer. NY has been kind to ND the last couple of years. ND has recently verbally offered Ebenezer. In addition to ND, he currently holds verbal offers from Bama, Arizona State, Boise State, Boston College, UConn, Duke, Florida, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Marshall, Maryland, pOSU, Purdue, Rutgers, Stanford, Syracuse, Temple and Vanderbilt. Receiving interest from State Penn, LSU, Texas A&M and Miami. Ebenezer verbally commited to UConn earlier in the process but has since de-commited when his recruitment started to take off. Ebenezer has unofficially visited Boston College and UConn.
    Last edited by zimmsbg78; 05-02-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Recruiting Week In Review (free)

Ebenezer Ogundeko, DE, 6-4, 240, Jefferson Central School, Brooklyn, NY has seen his offer list blow up over the past month. On Monday, he added three more to the list when Marshall, Michigan and Notre Dame all extended scholarship offers. He added these to an already impressive offer sheet that includes Alabama, Florida, Ohio State, Stanford and a host of others.

Ogundeko was impressed with the Irish offer. Notre Dame defensive coordinator, Bob Diaco showed up at his school and extended the scholarship offer.

“He spoke to my coach and my coach told me about it,” recounted the talented Brooklyn athlete. “It was pretty good. I like Notre Dame. I like the tradition and their program.”

Diaco envisioned Ogundeko playing a role similar to another Brooklyn high school star currently at Notre Dame.

“They want me to be like Ishaq (Williams),” Ogundeko said. “They want me to attack from the outside linebacker position.”

Ogundeko knows Williams and the two have spoken about Notre Dame.

“I speak to Ishaq,” he said. “He said good things about Notre Dame.”

Though Ogundeko has made a couple of recruiting trips, he has yet to visit Notre Dame. He hopes to remedy that this summer.

“I went to some schools on the East Coast, but I’m going to hit Notre Dame and Alabama in the summertime,” he said.

Ogundeko believes his physical skills have caught the eyes of college coaches.

“My speed, my technique and the way I can run on the field,” he said of what he believes are his best attributes.

He briefly committed to Connecticut after a Junior Day there but has since backed off that commitment though the Huskies remain high on his list. He lists comfort his top priority in choosing a final destination.

“I just want a place to be happy at,” he explained. “Just a place where I can play and be happy for the next four to five years.”

Ogundeko plans to make a decision after his senior season.

Video interview with Ebenezer........prior to the ND verbal offer.....

Ogundeko names top five - High School Football Video - ESPNHS

Ebenezer released a top ten consisting of ND, Bama, Florida, Miami, UConn, Arizona State, Syracuse, State Penn and West Virginia. I know there are only nine teams listed, but that's all that was given.........

Florida and Miami have both verbally offered over the weekend.

i like this guy at DE i can't believe they're looking at him as an OLB? I think by the time he would even enroll he'd be too big to play OLB.
    If you're Lucky enough to be Irish, then you're Lucky enough.

Ebenezer plans to unofficially visit ND on June 4th.

from a writer from 247 who writes for WV on Ebenzer Ogundeko:

He put out a top 10 and I know the WVU staff REALLY likes him........but even they feel ND is the clear leader

also, the WV writer felt his best position would be CAT LB and felt he was a low to mid 4 star guy

I can't tell you how badly I want a guy named Ebenezer on our squad.

Irish Sports Daily ‏@ISDUpdate
    Brooklyn DE/LB Ebenezer Ogundeko Sets Decision Date for Aug 14th

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

State Penn has verbally offered.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast