Not a Supporting Member?

Become a Gold Club Supporting Member to remove this box and all other advertisments! Only $15 per year. Click HERE for more info!

View Poll Results: What will happen at these BCS Meetings in Florida this week?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 team Playoff Neutral Site semi and championship game

11 52.38%
  • 4 team Playoff higher seed hosts semi finals neutral championship game

3 14.29%
  • + 1 model where the winners of the top 2 BCS games play an extra champ game to decide it all

4 19.05%
  • Absolutly nothing like usual!

3 14.29%

Future Playoff postseason in the mix???

Register to remove this advertisement
    Neutral-site, New Year's games for playoff? - Big 12 Blog - ESPN
    If this is in the wrong place I apologise!i looked around and didn't see any like this around.

I just read this article on Espn about a 4 team play off. It also states the conference champ model is pretty much dead which is really what Notre Dame needed to happen. What do you guys think they will do to tie ND into this system? Will they have to be top four ranked? Top 6? This is great news if it is true because we could def stay independent.

I voted for what I want 4 team Playoff higher seed hosts semi finals neutral championship game

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

I personally like the +1 model but i don't believe all of the conferences will go for that just because of the likelyhood of mid majors making these bowls its possible but very difficult if ur not in a bcs conference... that being said I think it gives ND one of the best opportunities to win in a long time. But im betting they do the Neutral Semis at BCS current Bowl locations and auction off the Finals to cities around the US. They still make money off BCS games and they get a crazy amount of revenue from the BCS Champ game and we all know these guys love money...