Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

'13 GA WR Demarcus Robinson (Verbal Offer/Florida Verbal Commit)

Register to remove this advertisement
    Wide Receiver
    Fort Valley, Georgia
    Peach County

Links of Interest:
    Demarcus Robinson - Yahoo! Sports

Demarcus Robinson

Height:6'2"
    Weight:200 lbs
    Class:2013 (High School)

Multimedia

Demarcus currently holds verbal offers from Florida, Clemson, UGA, USCe, UNC and Southern Miss. Receiving interest from ND, Bama, Auburn and Miami. He has already unofficially visited Bama, Florida and UGA for games last season. Plans to unofficially visit ND for there junior day in March. Florida is the current favorite.
    Last edited by zimmsbg78; 04-19-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Demarcus has changed his uofficial visit from the March 24th junior day to March 31st.

Rivals100 wide receiver Demarcus Robinson sees #NotreDame shoot "right to the top" after weekend visit

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

Quote Originally Posted by mlcspinner View Post
    Rivals100 wide receiver Demarcus Robinson sees #NotreDame shoot "right to the top" after weekend visit
    Sweet let's get him an offer

Quote Originally Posted by mcbri014 View Post
    Sweet let's get him an offer
    According to Rivals he does have an Irish offer but FWIW he is also saying he has no plans to commit anywhere before the end of his senior year season.

Senior Member Purebred Irishman's Avatar
    Recruiting Week In Review

Notre Dame didn’t earn a verbal commitment from Demarcus Robinson, WR, 6-2, 195, Peach Valley High School, Fort Valley, GA but they did rise to the top of his list after his visit to South Bend.

“It went good,” said Robinson of his Notre Dame visit. “Everything went wonderful. I saw the whole campus. I loved it. I liked everything, the people there, everything.”

If Kinlaw has flown a bit under the radar, Robinson certainly has not. He currently holds offers from such prestigious programs such as Florida, Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, South Carolina and Notre Dame. Even with such an impressive offer list, his visit to Notre Dame pushed the Irish to the top of the talented Georgia receiver’s list.

“They shot straight to the top,” said Robinson. “I met with all of the coaches. Coach Kelly just said he wanted me to come up there and couldn’t wait for me to get up there.”

On his unofficial visit to Notre Dame, Robinson got to see the campus and meet all of the coaches. He also got to watch the Irish practice.

“I loved it,” he said. “It was very intense and I liked that. I think they’re going to be pretty good. I can definitely see myself playing in that type of offense. They throw the ball a lot and they’ve got good quarterbacks.”

Robinson doesn’t have any more visits planned at this point though he is eager to return to Notre Dame this summer. He doesn’t have any timetable for a decision.
    All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract themfrom achieving their aims.

- Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach

Would be a great outside WR. I've heard he is a bigger/thicker wideout with a smaller wideouts skill set. Electric!

FWIW

Demarcus Robinson ‏ @demarcus11robin Close
    ": Just had a real talk wit my boy @Devin7_Era everybody follow him.. #GOIRISH #ALMOSTNDNATION!! Haha"

@Devin7_Era is Devin Butler btw

Demarcus has been blowing Notre Dame up lately on his twitter. He even retweeted somone saying how awesome it would be to catch passes from Malik.
    When Jerome Bettis scored while he was at ND he would show everyone how much the TD was worth by pointing to his jersey number.... SIX!

Quote Originally Posted by rikrok58 View Post
    FWIW

Demarcus Robinson ‏ @demarcus11robin Close
    ": Just had a real talk wit my boy @Devin7_Era everybody follow him.. #GOIRISH #ALMOSTNDNATION!! Haha"

@Devin7_Era is Devin Butler btw

Demarcus has been blowing Notre Dame up lately on his twitter. He even retweeted somone saying how awesome it would be to catch passes from Malik.
    Yes, that is a flurry of ND momentum in the last 24 hours on twitter. Glad to see Devin Butler getting into the act. In addition to what rikrok said Demarcus said ND is where everyone wants to be right now. It's nice to hear that. He also said to Devin Butler, "But deep down u know where I belong." Not sure if that is a really good thing or really bad thing.

Also, he needs to hear the Yuri Wright lecture. Not that what Demarcus posts is all bad, but some of his friends twitter account names are obsene and he retweets stuff he shouldn't.

Finally some video highlights.........

Last edited by zimmsbg78; 04-19-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast