Weight:212 lbs
    40:4.57 secs
    Bench Max:275
    Squat Max:455
    Class:2012 (High School)

Multimedia
    Rivals Video of Abner Logan
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recrui...T20UoooJEh7qB4

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrk4JfgD9BY&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Abner is currently rated a 4* Top 250 on Rivals and a 4* top 247 on 247sports.com. But he only holds current verbal offers from UMass, FIU and Towson. Receiving interest from ND, State Penn, North Carolina State, Nebraska, UConn, Florida, Boston College, Syracuse, Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Maryland and Virginia. He has already unofficially visited State Penn and UConn.

He was recently visited at his school by coach Diaco. Abner says he's considering unofficially visiting ND for a camp this summer in hopes of possibly landing a offer.

http://247sports.com/Article/Nationa...-Midwest-25402 (free)

Logan getting looks

Virginia, Maryland and a number of other schools are starting to show real interest in four-star linebacker Abner Logan (Brookline, Mass/Dexter School). Logan, the nation’s No. 211 overall prospect and No. 22 outside linebacker, has been impressive at multiple events this spring and also shows quick-twitch ability on his film. The 6-foot-1, 222-pounder says he plans to camp at “seven or eight” colleges this summer and we expect his offer list to reach double digits by the time the season starts.

Kid is an animal absolute freak. Rumor has a BC offer is coming soon.

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recr...all-recruiting (free)

Even if he understands it, Abner Logan doesn’t have to like it.

The 6-foot-1, 222-pound athlete from Dexter School in Brookline, Mass., currently has scholarship offers from UMass, Towson and Florida International and is receiving interest from some of the nation’s premier programs, but they want him to work out at their camps.

“That’s the deal with a lot of schools,” said Logan. “I have to go to their camps just because the level of competition isn’t necessarily the best. They want to see how I play in person.”

The prep school schedule Dexter plays makes it difficult for college coaches to evaluate Logan as a prospect at the next level.

“I have to prove myself, prove that I can play with some of the best in the country,” Logan said. “That’s why I went to the Nike Training Camp at Penn State. I was one of the best defensive prospects there. I just have to continue prove myself. It’s only motivation and I understand where it comes from, but I’m always playing with a chip on my shoulder.”

Logan was surprised to hear that Notre Dame defensive coordinator Bob Diaco was at his school recently to check on him.

“That was the first I ever heard of it. I was really shocked,” he said. “Coach was like, ‘They came in.’ I was like, ‘Who came in?’ And he said, ‘Notre Dame.’ I was like, ‘What? What are they doing here?’ I had no clue they were interested at all. It was awesome.

“I know about the history behind the football and the school itself. I have a solid background of Notre Dame.”

Notre Dame also invited Logan to its camp. Some schools are looking at Logan as a linebacker while North Carolina State, Duke, Syracuse and Nebraska want him to compete at linebacker and running back when he attends their camps, but it sounds like the Irish are looking at him as an offensive player.

“They want to try me out at running back, I guess,” said Logan, who didn’t have direct conversations with Diaco.

Logan, who runs a 4.59, rushed for 823 yards and eight touchdowns in seven games as a junior. He isn’t concerned with what position he plays in college, “I just want to play. I’m definitely open to playing either position.”

But he does want to end up at the right place and will be looking for a fit for him academically and socially.

“I want a good connection with the coaching staff,” he said. “I don’t necessarily think I’m just going to come in and play right off the bat. Obviously, I understand that I have to compete for a spot, but I do want to play and I want place where there’s good people.”

First of many........Syracuse has verbally offered.

Logan now holds verbal offers from Boston College, UConn, Maryland, Syracuse and Northwestern.

Logan has scheduled OV's to Maryland, N.C. State and Northwestern.

Banned
    Terp