Please Support Our Sponsors

'13 MS S Antonio Connor (Verbal Offer/ Ole' Miss Commit)

Register to remove this advertisement
    Safety
    Batesville, Mississippi
    South Panola

Links of Interest:
    Antonio Connor - Yahoo! Sports

Antonio Conner

Height:6'2"
    Weight:192 lbs
    Class:2013 (High School)

Multimedia

Antonio currently holds verbal offers from ND, FSU, LSU, Ole' Miss, Mississippi State, Oregon, Purdue, Tennessee, Texas A&M and UVA. Receiving interest from Bama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, UGA, Kentucky and USCe. Antonio is projected to be the number one safety in the 2013 recruiting cycle. He has unofficially visited Bama for the Bama/LSU game and Mississippi State for the egg bowl (Mississippi State/Ole' Miss game).

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recr...all-recruiting

Antonio Conner (South Panola/Batesville Miss.) is already used to playing against elite talent. The 6-foot, 190-pound defensive back has had five teammates commit to D-1 programs, including four to an SEC program.

Even with all the talented prospects Conner has played with, he may be the best player to come out of South Panola High School. He is considered to be one of the top safeties in the Class of 2013 and he has the offer list to prove it.

The Mississippi native has already been offered by Notre Dame, Florida State, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Oregon, Purdue, Tennessee, Texas A&M and Virginia. He is also receiving heavy interest from Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky and South Carolina.

The Irish offered the coveted safety in October and are just starting to build a relationship with him.

ďI spoke to one of the coaches from Notre Dame, but I donít remember his name,Ē he said. ďTo be honest, I donít really know much about Notre Dame right now, so I am trying to learn about them. I do know that itís a great program with a lot of history and tradition, but thatís about it.Ē

The coaching staff made sure to inform Conner of the interest the Irish have in him.

Another 5*.........Conner has picked Ole' Miss.