Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Thanks for this, however I meant like Coach D's board, Which would be ND's view on who the top prospects are. Post 19 give a great run down on each athlete, then it gives Coach D's rating. I wanted to see the who list not just of who is attending. Is there a list like that somewhere?
    Cheers! Crasher
    go in there and fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!

:goirish: IRISH GUARD GH-Division!

I am actually more excited about this years U$C visitors, than the one two years ago. I thought that years visiting class was incredible. The difference, This years visitors could actually be higher rated and we have legitimate chances with many of them. The ones two years ago were a pipe dream.

Quote Originally Posted by JDNDSyrnafan View Post
    I am actually more excited about this years U$C visitors, than the one two years ago. I thought that years visiting class was incredible. The difference, This years visitors could actually be higher rated and we have legitimate chances with many of them. The ones two years ago were a pipe dream.
    If that game was different we would have had a better chance. I was there, the entire stadium had this anxious quite when it looked like we couldn't stop USC. Charlie's tenure was over that day.
    "Doggonnit............The Lord gave you two legs, protect them" - Coach Hart

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCrasher View Post
    Thanks for this, however I meant like Coach D's board, Which would be ND's view on who the top prospects are. Post 19 give a great run down on each athlete, then it gives Coach D's rating. I wanted to see the who list not just of who is attending. Is there a list like that somewhere?
    The football program, I'm sure, has a list something like that, but it's not available to the public. It would, in fact, be an NCAA recruiting violation to make it available to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarrack View Post
    The football program, I'm sure, has a list something like that, but it's not available to the public. It would, in fact, be an NCAA recruiting violation to make it available to the public.
    Coach D put his position ranking and his overall ranking on each recruit listed at this game. If that is available to us it is available to anyone. Is that a recruiting violation?? Just thought it would be cool to see the list.
    Cheers! Crasher

Coach D put his position ranking and his overall ranking on each recruit listed at this game. If that is available to us it is available to anyone. Is that a recruiting violation?? Just thought it would be cool to see the list.
    If Coach D is currently part of the Notre Dame staff, it is. I assume he isn't.

its the "Coach D" at Irish Sports Daily he is referring to..,not a "real" coach
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

Quote Originally Posted by pmarrack View Post
    I've seen that board. It's a white board with names on it. I was told not to talk about it. So I never have . Gold Club pays off big sometimes.

I am GEEKED!!! for this game on Saturday.

Banned
    With all due respect to you I don't think the posters on here know what the hell you are looking for?!? Fan to Fan do some leg work and then post it...

I think I see now... Coach D in the article IUB posted is actually Bryan Driskell. I am guessing..... I just figured that Coach D stood for Coach Diaco. So it prompted my question of If he thinks Arik is #1 DE and 2nd Overall and Shaq is #1 S and 3rd overall Tee is #1 CB and 7th overall then was there a list somewhere that filled in the gaps of all the other recruits for this year?

Now I know that if that is Coach Diaco, according to pmarrack, and he posted those ratings or made a list public, this would be a ncaa violation.

So the answer to my question is..... NO there is not a list available from our staff to the public. Thank you all who helped me understand that my quest to break an NCAA violation will not be fulfilled.

OK so lets win by 3 TD's and sign some elite's. GO IRISH!!!
    Cheers! Crasher

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast