Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    So these are the 4 I have seen so far. I'm sure there are others though.

OT Audrey Walker to USC.

LB Tony Steward to Clemson.

OT Cyrus Kouandjio to Auburn.

CB Marcus Roberson to Florida.
    Walker is more of a shock than a surprise because he has been telling pOSU mods that he was headed to USC. Still the mere fact that an anointed to pOSU recruit dissed Tressel makes it a big surprise.

Roberson ending up at UF is most likely by default because of all the bridges he burnt. However it is still a surprise to USC fans who thought he was a Trojan lock last night. Is it possible that even Kiffy/Orgeron were turned off by the distasteful way that Roberson handled his recruitment? LOL- no friggin way. Roberson followed the Kiffy/Orgeron model.

How about Calloway? He left Alabama for Auburn, who did not have an actionable Schollie only to end up back at Alabama today. I'm surprised Nick Satan took him back.
    Cheers! Crasher
    go in there and fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!

:goirish: IRISH GUARD GH-Division!

Quote Originally Posted by mcbri014 View Post
    USC just pulled a few more guys. Dawson was a surprise. They got a 4* running back from Florida. Christian Heyward and Walker. How the hell does this happen and why would all of these kids go there?! I just don't get it.
    They currently have 28 verbals for this class, which if they all sign LOI's, would give them 84 schollies in 2011. Assuming that the NCAA does not rule on their appeal until after April 1, they will not have to do any housecleaning at all in 2011. However assuming also that the appeal when it is ruled on is denied as expected, the current max. for their 2012 recruiting class would be 4.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCrasher View Post
    How about Calloway? He left Alabama for Auburn, who did not have an actionable Schollie only to end up back at Alabama today. I'm surprised Nick Satan took him back.
    Calloway probably used the "they tricked me line" on Saban. This one counts as a switcheroo.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishFan123 View Post
    Jernigan FSU...wow are they having a great class
    Jernigan to FSU is not a surprise at all, but you're right they could end up with the #1 class.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmsbg78 View Post
    4* DT Delvon Simmons to UNC. That's a huge surprise. He was down to Oregon and U$C for weeks.
    For sure. I added Simmons to the list. USC fans thought he was a Trojan for sure. Of course they think that way about any recruit who shows any interest at all in the Condoms.

Roderick Byers switches from Oregon to Clemson. He was a Duck verbal for less than a week.

You want to talk about "Surprises"....how the hell does Clemson sign a class like that with Dabo Swinney as coach? either this guy/asst. coaches are awesome recruiters or this is Kenneth Page times 5. I guess if Auburn and USC can do, why not Clem$on? This guy has gone 7-6, 9-5 and 6-7 with a loss to USF in the bowl game. what is the impetus to go there? They have recruited well the last 3 years but this seems odd.
    If you're Lucky enough to be Irish, then you're Lucky enough.

Okay................4* Chris Barnett has signed his LOI to scUM!!!! What a headcase........

Quote Originally Posted by zimmsbg78 View Post
    Okay................4* Chris Barnett has signed his LOI to scUM!!!! What a headcase........
    First post updated for this and for CB Jermaine Whitehead from Mississippi State to Auburn.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast