Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Articles

Register to remove this advertisement
    Some good stuff here..............http://irish.nbcsports.com/2011/02/2...ke-impression/

For those following the ins-and-outs of recruiting, the big picture, one-sentence recap of this past weekend’s Junior Day at Notre Dame is this: Nobody committed to the Irish.

That said, if we’ve learned anything during this era of recruiting, an early verbal commitment means just about nothing, and the Brian Kelly led Irish coaching staff doesn’t hold an unrealistic value on the word of a high school junior. (Plus, early commitments are boring!)

With the Midwest battling another winter storm, Kelly and company welcomed around 30 recruits to campus for their first official Junior Day. Just about every one of them that was interviewed by one of the recruiting websites had something nice to say about a) the academics b) the tradition and c) the upgraded facilities at Notre Dame. All things you’d expect from high school juniors taking their first visit to South Bend.

Here are a few interesting tidbits gathered from some of the not-so-stock quotes:

* If you’re wondering whether Notre Dame is in good shape with offensive lineman Dan Voltz after the visit, the answer is yes.

“I already want to go back,” Voltz told IrishSportsDaily.com. “I am going to go back two or three times this spring and summer… It’s going to be really hard to do better than that.”

Voltz has got to be a high-priority for the Irish and recruiting coordinator Chuck Martin, who is responsible for the Chicagoland area for the Irish.

* We mentioned Michael Moore as a potential defensive end and at 6-4, 255-pounds, you’d certainly think he’s got the potential to grow into a prototype 3-4 defensive end. But that’s not what the coaching staff sees when they look at the junior from Maryland’s tape.

According to IrishIllustrated.com, the coaching staff sees Moore at Darius Fleming’s ‘Cat’ linebacker position.

“They said I was real athletic to play it,” Moore told Irish Illustrated. “They said I was strong enough to play it because at that position they want a real strong guy that’s athletic enough. That really sticks out. It was just a real good thing to see where they’d like to see me play and a real good opportunity to see how I can choose schools and see a position.”
    Moore’s an intriguing player and after bringing in Ishaq Williams in the current recruiting class, you begin to understand that a guy like Darius Fleming, who checks in at 6-2, 247-pounds, is undersized for the job he’s doing.

* A few more offers went out to junior prospects, but none larger (both in offer and prospect stature) than defensive lineman Jarron Jones of Rochester, New York.

BlueandGold.com reports that defensive coordinator Bob Diaco offered Jones, who already has Florida State, Penn State and Michigan among his 16 offers.

“Yes, he offered me today,” Jones told BlueandGold.com. “I’m really interested in Notre Dame. They like me at defensive end.”
    At 6-6 or 6-7, and around 290-pounds, Jones has an absolutely massive frame, and he has pretty elite athleticism for a guy his size. Diaco’s a great guy to have recruiting Jones, and he’ll likely end up a national recruit as well.

* By way of Bob Wieneke at the South Bend Tribune, the original recruiting guru, Tom Lemming of CBS College Sports, says that the Irish have already made 100 verbal offers to juniors.

“I think it’s great,” Lemming said. “They should have 100, and they do.”
    If you’re wondering if that number is higher than it has been in the past, it is. Using unofficial data from Rivals.com, here are the number of scholarships the Irish have offered since they started tracking stats like this:

2002 – 73
    2003 – 55
    2004 – 67
    2005 – 65
    2006 – 59
    2007 – 64
    2008 – 57
    2009 – 77
    2010 – 102
    2011 – 124

It’s highly likely that Rivals has gotten better at tracking offers as the recruiting industry continues to evolve, but this is pretty convincing evidence that Kelly and company simply identify and offer more recruits, something that’s clearly a strategic decision, and likely comes from spending a career’s worth of time in the collegiate ranks.

Obviously, Charlie Weis was a great recruiter, but combining his penchant for minimal offers and his hard-line on the term commitment, it’s no wonder that when the Irish lost a top-caliber commitment late in the recruiting cycle, the Irish were stuck trying to make up ground with kids they only offered late in the game.

As we saw first-hand this recruiting season, Kelly isn’t afraid of pushing right up to the 85-man roster limit, chasing top prospects all the way until Signing Day, one philosophy change that’s already benefited the Irish during their recruitment of Aaron Lynch and Stephon Tuitt.

Free article from Rivals, with four ND prospects that are among the top recruits on the west coast...........

http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1195679

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1196518

Now that 7-on-7 camps are here, what is one WR vs. DB battle you really would like to watch in person?

Barry Every: I'd like to see Geno Smith against Chris Black. That would pit possibly the corner with the best ball skills versus possibly the top slot receiver in Florida. I'd also like to see Tee Shepard match up against Dorial Green-Beckham. That would be a very physical, tall corner going against the next Julio Jones/A.J. Green clone.

If they want to come and see Tee Shepard go up against DGB, they just need to come to a ND practice next year :)

http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1197234 (free)

From the fan favorite, Farrell.................

Growing talent in the Garden State

Is the talent level in New Jersey as good as it was last year?

- John from Wayne, N.J.

I think it's going to be more talented at the top but maybe not quite as deep as last year. The 2011 class in Jersey was very deep with guys such as Savon Huggins, Anthony Sarao, Miles Shuler, Marquise Wright, Damiere Byrd, Sheldon Royster, Bill Belton, Connor Wujciak, Josue Matias and others. All of those guys ended up in the Rivals250 which is impressive and there might not be as many four stars this year but I think there are more high-end prospects.

Darius Hamilton and Devin Fuller are both absolute studs and guys like Elijah Shumate, Leonte Carroo, Yuri Wright, Quanzell Lambert and others are not that far behind. I think you'll see as many if not more guys in major all-star games and I can say with near certainty that the highest-ranked player in Jersey should be in the national top 30 rather than outside the top 50 like 2011.

Strongest state?

Which state looks to be the strongest in the Big East/ACC areas?

- Jasper from Greenbelt, Md.

It may not be the strongest because it's too early to tell, but let's at least welcome Pennsylvania back to the party shall we? With no five-star prospects and only two players in the Rivals100, 2011 was a really down year in the Keystone State. I can assure you that this year is much better and, more importantly, deeper in Pa.

Noah Spence and Rushel Shell are both national stud recruits and guys like Deaysean Rippy, Colin Thompson, Chris Muller, J.J. Denman, Nyeem Wartman, Adam Bisnowaty, Greg Garmon, Eugene Lewis and Drew Harris are all drawing big offers. Time will tell which state is the deepest in the Mid-Atlantic area but right now Pennsylvania is looking much, much better and deeper than it was last year.

Looking south?

Any early leaning for Stefon Diggs and Eddie Goldman from Maryland?

- Greg from Frederick, Md.

Each is getting offers so quickly it's hard to tell to be honest. Both Diggs and Goldman said they grew up big Miami fans but have since said that they have so many options right now that they have to consider all of them and can't simply pick their dream school because they grew up a fan.

That being said, I think the Hurricanes will be in it for both of them for quite some time and possibly until the end and it wouldn't surprise me if one of them ended up playing for Al Golden. I think Diggs also likes Florida State and Florida quite a bit and don't count out South Carolina and Clemson (if they offer).

I can tell you one thing; I think Diggs heads south to play his football. Goldman is a bit harder to read, but keep an eye out for Alabama, Auburn, LSU and some other SEC schools in addition to his interest in Miami. I think the SEC is intriguing to him with its defensive tackle tradition and putting a couple of guys like Marcell Dareus and Nick Fairley won't hurt the Tide, Tigers or the rest of the conference as far as reputation.

Big weekend in New Jersey, with quite a few ND propects attending......................

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1197339 (free)

New Jersey has seen plenty of talent recently, and that will continue on this Saturday when the NUC/Rivals.com Five-Star Showcase hits the Garden State. The roster is already filled with numerous regional stars, including two recent selections to the U.S. Army All-American Game, Devin Fuller of Old Tappan, N.J., and Jarron Jones of Rochester (N.Y.) Aquinas Institute.

Both Fuller and Jones will be looking to prove a number of things on March 12th. For Fuller, the event will give him a chance to work out at quarterback, which now definitely seems to be his position of the future in college. And for Jones, who has quickly become one of the top defensive tackle recruits in the region, he will be looking to prove himself against top-level competition.

Aside from Fuller, there are several other quarterbacks who should be able to stand out. Casey Cochran of Monroe (Conn.) Masuk impressed at the recent Badger Sports 7-on-7 tournament, and will look to continue his solid play at the Five-Star Showcase. Brandon Napoleon of Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter's Prep is in the same boat as Fuller, as he is still trying to prove to doubters that he can be a D-I level quarterback. And for Ryan Davies of Farmingdale (N.J.) Howell, he will look to follow up a huge junior season with an impressive spring and summer camp season.

One of the more intriguing players at the event will be Faton Bauta of West Palm Beach (Fla.) Dwyer. Bauta played at Brooklyn (N.Y.) Poly Prep his first three seasons, but is moving to Florida this summer. Already holding offers from Maryland and Pittsburgh, Bauta dominated in several positions, but will likely work out at quarterback at the Five-Star Showcase.

The quarterbacks will have plenty of talent to toss the ball to during the event. Speedster Jevon Tyree of South Brunswick, N.J., currently holds offers from Penn State, Rutgers and Connecticut. Ruhann Peele of Linden, N.J., proved to be one of the more complete receivers at the Badger Sports 7-on-7, while Carlton Agudosi of Franklin, N.J., is one of the more physically impressive receivers in the region. Two youngsters who will be looking to impress are Class of 2013 receivers Ricky Jeune of Montvale (N.J.) St. Joseph's and Darius Merriweather of Mount Laurel (N.J.) Eastern.

At the tight end position will be a quartet of players who all seem very close to grabbing offers. Michael Giacone of Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter's Prep, Kalief Joyner of Middle Village (N.Y.) Christ the King, Jameson McShea of Dorchester (Mass.) Boston College High and Elijah Norris of Washington (D.C.) Archbishop Carroll all have the tools to become hot prospects during the upcoming spring evaluation period.

The offensive line position is headlined by J.J. Denman of Fairless Hills (Pa.) Pennsbury. Denman is up to 11 offers, including his most recent from Notre Dame. Ryan Brodie of Long Branch, N.J., recently picked up his third offer from UConn, while sophomore Dorian Miller of Metuchen, N.J., should be one of the top lineman prospects in the region next year. Miller actually received a verbal offer from Rutgers after his freshman season, and should receive many more in the coming months. Also looking to continue make a statement this Saturday will be Nick Golz of Wayne (N.J.) DePaul, Fred Santarelli of Pottstown (Pa.) Hill School and Jordan Page of Princeton (N.J.) Princeton Day.

There will be several quick, talented running backs at the Five-Star Showcase. J.C. Coleman of Chesapeake (Va.) Oscar Smith is currently up to seven offers, including Virginia Tech, Virginia, Maryland and Vanderbilt. Tevin Shaw of Piscataway, N.J., had a great junior season and picked up his first offer last week from South Carolina. Stacey Bedell of Mastic Beach (N.Y.) William Floyd has an offer from Rutgers, and has several other schools showing serious interest, while both Elijah Hughes of Elizabeth, N.J., and Devante McFarlane of Dix Hills (N.Y.) Half Hollow Hills West leapt onto the recruiting scene at the Badger Sports 7-on-7 and will look to continue their impressive play.

Defensively, the top recruit in attendance will be linebacker Quanzell Lambert of Sicklerville (N.J.) Timber Creek. Lambert, who is closing in on 20 offers, is a big, hard-hitting 'backer who moves surprisingly well for his size. Having the size and athletic ability to play both outside linebacker or defensive end are Eli Ankou of St. Peter's in Ontario, Canada and EJ Holland of Sterling (Va.) Dominion. Ankou burst onto the scene at the New Level/Badger Sports Elite Big Man Challenge, and hopes to keep his name on the recruiting landscape with another impressive showing. Also, Jason Sylva of Plymouth (Mass.) Tabor Academy will bring prototypical middle linebacker size to the event.

While Jarron Jones will man the interior defensive line, on the outside will be Michael Moore of Hyattsville (Md.) DeMatha and Roman Braglio of Owings Mills (Md.) McDonogh. Moore continues to pile up the offers, while Braglio has picked up early offers from Maryland and West Virginia.

In the defensive backfield, two safeties highlight the position. Davon Jacobs of Wayne (N.J.) DePaul and D.J. Singleton of Jersey City (N.J.) St. Peter's Prep will both have the ability to show off their athleticism as they move away from their comfort position and slide over to cornerback during one-on-ones. Three cornerbacks who have seen their stock rise over the last month are Marchez Coates of Pomfret (Md.) McDonough, Michael Westray of Waldorf (Md.) Westlake and Javar Coleman of New Hampton (N.H.) New Hampton School. If these three continue to showcase their abilities like they have so far this year, offers will begin to roll in.

http://notredame.scout.com/2/1054197.html (free)

Normally you’d wait until before the football season to put together a team to recognize the best talent in an area, but this is recruiting and our subscribers at Scout.com should take some time to watch the names on this list as I feel they’re the best in Southeastern Pennsylvania at their positions.

Whether it’s been in print or on the internet, I’ve been asked several times over the past several months who I think the best of the best are in Eastern Pennsylvania are, so here is my First-Team All-Southeastern PA going into camp season. Keep in mind, this team is limited to prospects from teams in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware and Chester Counties, as well as Lehigh Valley.

OFFENSE

QB – Brendan Nosovitch Allentown Central Catholic HS

RB – Drew Harris, Downingtown East HS

RB – Desmon Peoples, Archbishop Wood HS

FB – Rob Dvoracek, Parkland HS

WR – Kevin Gulyas, Allentown Central Catholic HS

WR – Damiere Shaw, Cardinal O’Hara HS

WR – Kyle Kerrick, WR Coatesville HS

TE – Colin Thompson, Archbishop Wood HS

OL – J.J. Denman, Pennsbury HS

OL – Chris Muller, Boyertown HS

OL – Frank Taylor, Archbishop Wood HS

OL – Brandon Arcidiacono, Archbishop Wood HS

OL – Michael Mooney, Malvern Prep

DEFENSE

DE – Tristin Freeman, West Catholic HS

DT – Dom DiGalbo, West Catholic HS

DT – Connor Mahoney, Malvern Prep

DE – P.J. Gallo, Council Rock South HS

LB – T.J. Waters, West Catholic HS

LB – Ralph Reeves, North Penn HS

LB – Stephon Font-Toomer, Bethlehem Liberty HS

DB – Okezie Alozie, Bethlehem Freedom HS

DB – Nate Smith, Archbishop Wood HS

DB – Julian Kaminoff, New Hope-Solebury HS

DB – Jay Watkins, Cardinal O’Hara HS

Lead My Team - Skyler Mornhinweg, QB St. Joe’s Prep

Brendan Nosovitch has to get the call as the best high school quarterback in the area and already has an offer from Virginia. Not only is Nosovitch the best signal caller in the area, he’s probably the best overall player in the area. That said, Stanford commitment Skyler Mornhinweg is the quarterback I’d want to build my team around at the collegiate level and also the one I want at the helm if I’m down by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter. I sat on the sidelines last season and watched Mornhinweg almost single-handedly beat a heavily favored Archbishop Wood team with his incredible football moxy. He is a warrior on the gridiron and a great kid off of it.

At running back we have thunder and lightning in Drew Harris and Desmon Peoples. Harris is in the double-digits with offers with Penn State, Miami and Florida State headlining and Peoples is an escape artist who has Rutgers, Pittsburgh and Temple with Notre Dame looking at him as a receiver. Also in the mix at fullback is Rob Dvoracek who isn’t quite Henry Hynoski, but if you fed him the ball and he played in Class A I think he could be close.

All three of our wide receivers are guys who I would consider under the radar in Gulyas, Shaw and Kerrick. Kerrick finally just picked up his first two offers from West Virginia and Pittsburgh and Kevin Gulyas put up two seasons worth of statistics last season. Damiere Shaw could easily play receiver or defensive back at the Division I level, but has no offers yet. Our tight end is Colin Thompson and at this point, it looks like Pennsylvania might have the best pro-style tight end in the entire country as everyone from Nick Saban at Alabama to Will Muschamp at Florida are calling to get him at their schools.

Offensive linemen are plentiful in SEPA this year and frankly, a few of them had to spill over to the defensive line on this team. J.J. Denman has 16 offers including Michigan, Penn State and his current favorite in Notre Dame and Chris Muller is holding double-digits as well from the Nittany Lions, Pittsburgh, Rutgers and many others. Brandon Arcidiacono also has a Scarlet Knight offer and Malvern Prep guard Michael Mooney just added Purdue to offers from East Carolina and Villanova on Monday. Frank Taylor is sitting on Syracuse, Michigan State, Pitt, Rutgers and many others as well.

Two offensive linemen that spill to the defensive line are Dom DiGalbo of West Catholic and Connor Mahoney of Malvern Prep who could end up playing defense in college and has an early offer from Missouri. DiGalbo’s teammate Tristin Freeman will most likely move to linebacker in college, but he is an absolute one-man wrecking crew at defensive end for the Burrs and if you watched the State Championship game, all you need to remember is that he was No. 49 in blue. Council Rock South product P.J. Gallo is as good of a tight end is he is a defensive end and has been offered at both positions by Syracuse and West Virginia.

At linebacker, we have three linebackers that haven’t landed offers yet, but all three are talented in Waters, Reeves and Font-Toomer, who also doubles at fullback. Ralphie Reeves is a heat-seeking missile for North Penn and plays like he has an extra body in the closet and T.J. Waters has a big 6-foot-4 frame and could eventually grow into a five-technique. Font-Toomer will most likely make his bones at fullback in college, but given his athleticism and ability to shed tackles, I don’t want to limit him and he deserves a look on both sides of the ball.

Two of our defensive backs are name guys and two are players that not many have heard of. As for the name guys, Okezie Alozie is a terrific prospect who plays the safety position like a linebacker. West Virginia is hot and heavy on him and if they offer him tomorrow to play their spur position we wouldn’t be surprised. Nate Smith from Archbishop Wood already has a South Carolina offer and while he’s more of an athlete than a true safety prospect, I think this is where he ends up in college. Julian Kaminoff of New Hope-Solebury is a prospect to watch, literally. His highlight film is outstanding and schools like Connecticut and Rutgers are already reportedly very impressed with his abilities. Coming from a school that just opened has hurt him, but as he gets exposure he will get offers. Jay Watkins from Cardinal O’Hara isn’t a flashy player, but he’s extremely dependable and one of the best all-around players in the Philadelphia Catholic League, so he gets the nod as well. His recruiting is just starting off and Temple is on him right now.

ND had a few prospects at the recent Cal junior day..............http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=6190410

It could end up being ND/Cal battles for some of these.......

Over the past two weeks, all four California Pac-10 schools -- Cal, Stanford, USC and UCLA -- have hosted junior days, but it's the Bears who were the big winners as far as overall talent and buzz coming out of the event.

"I went to USC and UCLA two weeks ago but the visit to Cal was by far the best one for me," said Encino (Calif.) Crespi offensive lineman Jordan Simmons. "I freaking loved it there, it was an incredible time. I loved the coaching staff, meeting all the other players there and seeing what Cal is doing with their remodel on their facilities.

"The talent all around us was insane and Cal is in everyone's head right now. I got a great vibe from being there and really like the new offensive line coach, Jim Michalczik. He was with the Raiders last year and is a great coach and a great guy. We had about a 45-minute conversation and I'm definitely feeling the Bears right now."

It was a junior day that saw Sacramento (Calif.) Grant safety Shaq Thompson, a member of the ESPNU Watch List and one of the state's top prospects, announce for the Bears and featured a loaded roster that highlighted two of the strongest positions in the West -- offensive tackle and wide receiver.

"The timing was just right," Thompson said. "I'm not one of those guys that has to play things out and have a big press conference. I knew Cal was the best place for me and committing at junior day around all the other top prospects just seemed like the best move for me and the program."

One player many thought could pull the trigger for the Bears was Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco athlete Bryce Treggs. The Cal legacy (his father, Brian, played receiver in the early '90s) held off committing, but the Bears are definitely in a good spot right now.

"It was a great visit, the talent there was sick," Treggs said. "Cal had all the top guys in the state and it was fun to be there and get to know everyone. I'm real close with Zach Kline [Danville, Calif./San Ramon Valley] and he has been talking to me about Cal for a while now. Honestly though, he doesn't need to do that because I like Cal a lot on my own and already know a lot about the school since my dad played there and it was my childhood favorite.

"I liked the new facilities they're working on now and also liked talking with the new receiver coach, Erik Kiesau. I actually first met him when he came to my school about a month ago but we got to spend a lot more time together and of course I really like coach [Jeff] Tedford too. Shaq Thompson committed and that's huge and I think Cal is going to have an incredible recruiting class in 2012."

A pair of USC receiver commits, Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian's Jordan Payton and Los Angeles Dorsey's Jaydon Mickens, were also in attendance and both came away raving about their time in Berkeley.

"I'm not going to lie, I had a great visit," Payton said. "There were a lot of ballers there and you can tell Cal is really building something special. This was the first time I ever visited Cal but I felt like I fit in really well. I talked a lot with Zach Kline and he's a real cool kid. Me and Bryce [Treggs] are real tight and play on the same seven-on-seven team and I think Zach is going to be playing with us this year so it was cool to connect with him a little more.

"I loved the coaching staff, the campus the city, all of it. Berkeley is definitely a little different than what I'm used to, but I still liked it a lot. Coach [Erik] Kiesau is the man and we're real close. I spent over an hour with him, just drawing up plays and going over stuff, it was real cool. I'm still committed to USC, of course, but I'm definitely going to give Cal a look as well."

Other receivers of note included the Lakewood (Calif.) duo of Darius Powe and Malik Gilmore. Powe has offers from just about every top program in the region and beyond and Gilmore has seen his stock rise steadily in the last month.

Another position of strength was at running back, where two of the region's best players, Byron Marshall (San Jose, Calif./Valley Christian) and KeiVarae Russell (Everett, Wash./Mariner), not only took in the event, but actually talked about playing together in college.

"Me and Byron just met but we're already really good friends," said Russell, who visited Stanford on Friday. "It's funny how you can just meet someone and immediately click and that's how it happened for us. We hung out together the whole time, toured the campus, ate together, went crazy at the basketball game, it was just a really good visit for both of us.

"Cal is an awesome school with great academics. They have a great reputation for putting running backs into the league [NFL] and I love the offense and how [they] run the rock. Me and Byron actually talked about committing to the same school and being like Reggie Bush and LenDale White were at USC. I'm taller but he weighs more so I'm not sure who would be Bush and who would be White but it would be great to play with a guy that talented."

The ringleader in the group and the one player everyone seemed to mention was Kline, the Cal commit from Danville (Calif.) San Ramon Valley and one of the top QBs in the state.

"Man, I went around and was trying to talk to everyone," Kline said. "We got Shaq committed and I think a couple of others are close. There were some great receivers and I talked a lot with Bryce Treggs, Jordan Payton and the two Lakewood guys. We had some big linemen there too and I made sure they knew how much I would enjoy having them block for me if they came to Cal.

"We were all at the Cal-Stanford basketball game going nuts together and honestly, it seemed like we were already students there. There was just so much sick talent there, it was crazy and I loved being the one already committed and just going around selling the program to other guys because there is so much to sell with Cal right now and I can't wait to get started."

A few other notable players in attendance included linebacker Hardy Nickerson Jr. (Oakland, Calif./Bishop O'Dowd), tight end Ian Taubler (Fresno, Calif./Bullard), receiver Kenny Walker (Richmond, Calif./Kennedy), defensive back Dalis Bruce (Danville, Calif./Monte Vista), Kyle Murphy (San Clemente, Calif./San Clemente), Josh Garnett (Puyallup, Wash./Puyallup), Freddie Tagaloa (Richmond, Calif./Salesian), Ryan Dillard (Buford, Ga./Buford) and Garrett Adcock (Mesquite, Texas/Dallas Christian).

In addition to the players who made it to the junior day Saturday, a handful of elite prospects were up on campus on Friday. As mentioned, offensive lineman Freddie Tagaloa made the trek as did linebacker Michael Barton (Concord, Calif./De La Salle), quarterback Bart Houston (Concord, Calif./De La Salle) and tight end Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick (Rocklin, Calif./Whitney).

With all the talent that they have accumulated lately Cal is only 17-19 in the PAC 10 over the last 4 years. Tedford and especially Lupoi can recruit but like their similar brethren of Kiffy and Orgeron that doesn't neccesarily mean they will ever be big time winners.

Cal sure had an impressive d line haul last year...
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

anytime anyone in the PAC-12 plays/recruits well, its good for us. Makes life harder for USC. That even goes for Stanford bc I just cant see them sustaining long term success there

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast