Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by theman View Post
    According to a new 247 sports article on Robert Gregory, QB Simeon Chicago, he has an offer from ND to go with Northwestern. He is the teammate of highly recruited OL Jordan Diamond, who will get his offer soon.
    You know when you actually read that article I don't see where Gregory actually states that he has an ND offer, and today he specifically told a Rivals guy that he does not have an ND offer. I'm taking him off of our list for now.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    You know when you actually read that article I don't see where Gregory actually states that he has an ND offer, and today he specifically told a Rivals guy that he does not have an ND offer. I'm taking him off of our list for now.
    Look on 247 sports, front page of the football recruiting section. Go to the "more updates" section half way on the page. It reads as a title, "Gregory Reports Two Offers."

Chicago (Ill.) Simeon QB Robert Gregory says he has offers from ND and Northwestern, with interest coming in from coast to coast.

http://footballrecruiting.247sports....wo-offers-8422

That site is not very reliable at the moment.

Gregory told Rivals that he does not have an offer right now from ND, but they are talking.

Quote Originally Posted by theman View Post
    Look on 247 sports, front page of the football recruiting section. Go to the "more updates" section half way on the page. It reads as a title, "Gregory Reports Two Offers."

Chicago (Ill.) Simeon QB Robert Gregory says he has offers from ND and Northwestern, with interest coming in from coast to coast.

http://footballrecruiting.247sports....wo-offers-8422
    I know all of that. I already posted that I read the article. If you had read what I said and I'll repeat it again, nowhere in that article does Robert Gregory actually say that he has an ND offer. The report of the offer is an editorial comment by the author, whereas as I already said once and Dave also repeated it, Robert Gregory did specifically tell a ND Rivals Mod today that he does not have an Irish offer. Is all of that really so hard to understand, or am I typing in Martian again.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    I know all of that. I already posted that I read the article. If you had read what I said and I'll repeat it again, nowhere in that article does Robert Gregory actually say that he has an ND offer. The report of the offer is an editorial comment by the author, whereas as I already said once and Dave also repeated it, Robert Gregory did specifically tell a ND Rivals Mod today that he does not have an Irish offer. Is all of that really so hard to understand, or am I typing in Martian again.
    you really should stop that, it makes the board really confusing

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    you really should stop that, it makes the board really confusing
    God knows I'm trying Wicket, but I guess I'll have to do better.

Does anyone know anything about Keith Byers Jr.? He's a tailback at Boca Raton H.S. with good bloodlines, and he apparently ran the fastest forty for his position, a 4.5, at the junior combine in San Antonio. I know he is interested in going to his father's alma mater, but they have already have two commitments for 2012 in Dunn and Ball. His dad had power and soft hands, which would work well out of the spread.

First post updated with the latest 2012 verbal offers based on the combined lists of Rivals and BGI/247.

It will be very interesting to see when ND gets the first verbal commit. This year it was Carrico in March, prior year it was Martin on NSD, then before that it was Lombard at the AAA game
    :clover:"May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past." ~Irish blessing:clover:

First post updated for all know verbal offers to date.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast