Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Thanks Wicket. I have about 15 more 2012 recruit profiles to set up, including Goldman. When I get through with that I'll update this list to reflect everyone who is on the Rivals & BGI lists. Since we have no idea how many of these verbal offers are legit and even if they are how many will get written offers we might as well list everyone who is listed as having a verbal offer on the various sites, except Scout of course.
    the only difference is that Scout lists Jordan Watkins as offered (and that they arent up to speed on a few of the others)

edit: Good job on setting up the profiles, is becoming even tougher with the new rules
    Last edited by wicket; 11-12-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Thanks Wicket. I have about 15 more 2012 recruit profiles to set up, including Goldman. When I get through with that I'll update this list to reflect everyone who is on the Rivals & BGI lists. Since we have no idea how many of these verbal offers are legit and even if they are how many will get written offers we might as well list everyone who is listed as having a verbal offer on the various sites, except Scout of course.
    On fire today...
    :clover:"May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past." ~Irish blessing:clover:

DE Kenderius Whitehead offered per ISD. He is a HS teammate of Stephon Tuitt.

Need a profile for this guy.
    Last edited by Dayton_Domer; 12-10-2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: x

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton_Domer View Post
    DE Kenderius Whitehead offered per ISD. He is a HS teammate of Stephon Tuitt.

Need a profile for this guy.
    Didn't know that he was offered...we may have a legit shot at him as he visited w/ Tuitt when he came up for the Mich game.

Quote Originally Posted by a1ND View Post
    Didn't know that he was offered...we may have a legit shot at him as he visited w/ Tuitt when he came up for the Mich game.
    BGI has Whitehead listed with a verbal offer as well now. A couple other recruits that BGI has listed with verbal offers but GH doesn't have profiles for are 2012 TX DE Michael Richardson and 2012 AZ OT Andrus Peat.

I will take care of these IUB........
    Last edited by zimmsbg78; 12-13-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmsbg78 View Post
    BGI has Whitehead listed with a verbal offer as well now. A couple other recruits that BGI has listed with verbal offers but GH doesn't have profiles for are 2012 TX DE Michael Richardson and 2012 AZ OT Andrus Peat.

I will take care of these IUB........
    Thank you kind sir.

First post is updated for all of the verbal offers that are listed on Rivals and the new combined BGI/247 list. The new 247 list may still be under construction as there are recruits who were listed as offered previously by BGI who are not showing up on the 247 list yet.

According to a new 247 sports article on Robert Gregory, QB Simeon Chicago, he has an offer from ND to go with Northwestern. He is the teammate of highly recruited OL Jordan Diamond, who will get his offer soon.

Quote Originally Posted by theman View Post
    According to a new 247 sports article on Robert Gregory, QB Simeon Chicago, he has an offer from ND to go with Northwestern. He is the teammate of highly recruited OL Jordan Diamond, who will get his offer soon.
    If true, and we only take 1 QB next year, I think he may be the guy. He is very high on ND and the reason the Diamond is looking at ND.

Offer list updated for offers to Chicago Simeon DQB Robert Gregory & OT Jordan Diamond.

Just a reminder that this offer list is highly tenuous because of the change in date of offering written scholarships. All of the offers on this list are verbal offers and traditionally recruiting sites will list someone as having a verbal offer based solely on whether a recruit, or a recruit's parents or coach says there is a verbal offer. Also verbal offers are virtually meaningless now, especially with the extended period of time between the beginning of the recruiting cycle for a certain class and the date that written scholarships can first be offered. That used to be about a 7 month period, but with the new rule it is now a 18 month period.

In short just because someone is listed on here as having a verbal offer does not neccessarily mean that on 8/1/11 they will show up as having an offer when we start to formulate who has received actual written scholarship offers.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast