Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGrizz View Post
    Confused me on this post, dave. Who no-showed? Warinner or Hegarty? Was the visit at the High School? or at Hegartys? :confused:
    evidently warriner. Would be weird if hegarty's car broke down on the way from his home to his home ;)

What I read was that Hegarty was a no show. Could have been that he was out somewhere and on his way back home had some car trouble.

Yesterday's visits.

NC ATH Mathias Farley-Coach Elston
    OH QB Braxton Miller- Coach Hinton

Today's visits.

Wednesday, April 28

CA ATH George Atkinson III- Coach Denbrock
    AL S Chris Jones- Coach Alford
    SC QB Justin Worley- Coach Elston

Added Brey Cook to the list of who was visited on Wednesday. Coach Warriner stopped in to see him. Warriner will be headed back to New Mexico next week for his rescheduled visit with the latest ND commit, Matthew Hegarty.

First post updated for the known evaluation period visits to date. Staff saw 18 recruits in the first 3 days that we know about and I'm sure there are more that we will hear about in the coming days.

Some visit updates in the first post for yesterday and today. I know there were a lot more (e.g. Cooks is in Texas) but those are the only ones that I have seen confirmed as of now.

Alford visited Clay Burton on Monday and whoever was in the Georgia area visited Sterling Bailey on Tuesday (the father didnt give the name). Bailey's dad said that they plan to take an OV to ND despite announcing on May 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by morrdave9 View Post
    Alford visited Clay Burton on Monday and whoever was in the Georgia area visited Sterling Bailey on Tuesday (the father didnt give the name). Bailey's dad said that they plan to take an OV to ND despite announcing on May 14th.
    Updated for these 2 visits plus Jordan Walsh on Monday. IDK who visited Bailey but for now I will assume it was Elston.

I'm sure Aaron Lynch has been visited since the spring evaluation began, but he sure has been quite on the recruitment front (which I guess should be a good thing). As an eager fan, it's tough to sit back and be patient though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast