Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    In the next few weeks, Atkinson and his brother, Josh, will visit Alabama and Miami and could also make it to Notre Dame.
    So George was at USC and Josh was at ND? And both could visit ND soon? I am very interested in these recruits and I am not getting the warm and fuzzies about their interest level in ND.

Quote Originally Posted by NDgrandson View Post
    So George was at USC and Josh was at ND? And both could visit ND soon? I am very interested in these recruits and I am not getting the warm and fuzzies about their interest level in ND.
    When was Josh at ND?

George and his brother will be attending the FNL camp next week. While down south they will unofficially visit Bama and Miami. When they return to Cali they will trim their lists down.

I know there was mention of the Atkinson brothers possibly visiting ND (officially or unofficially) but nothing has been set and no visits have been made. So with the trimming of their lists and no ND visit set, is it safe to assume ND is out???

U$C and Oregon are the front runners for George and Oregon is the leader for Josh..........currently.

is it safe to assume ND is out.
    Not if you ask the ND Rivals site, but if you ask me I think it has been safe to say that for awhile. These guys are going to go to school together, which ironically makes Josh the more critical of the twins to recruit, and Josh has shown virtually no interest in ND despite the fact that ND is the most prestigious offer he has right now. Unless a USC or a UF steps in and offers Josh (George too in the case of Urbie) these guys are sitting Ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    ... these guys are sitting Ducks.
    Niiice. I think we now have a new term for Oregon locks.
    ............................||| Notre Dame Notes Spreadsheet |||..........................

MojoMan
    George...10.59 / 100 meters
    Josh.......10.57 / " " " "

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
    George...10.59 / 100 meters
    Josh.......10.57 / " " " "
    Well obviously Josh is the better player then.

MojoMan
    No...just faster...

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
    No...just faster...
    Do you recall what Shuler's time was? I know he won the NJ 100 meters title this year but was it a faster time than the Atkinson twins?

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Do you recall what Shuler's time was? I know he won the NJ 100 meters title this year but was it a faster time than the Atkinson twins?
    tough to compare 100m dashes on two different tracks but I believe it was 10.24 or 10.17

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast