Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Bentley

Register to remove this advertisement
    Hello Subway, please don't take my response that way either. I in no way assumed you were dissing my post at all. Sorry if I gave you that impression.

Of the MVC school you speak of, when you mentioned TE, I knew the school instantly and I know the player. And believe it or not, he is in fact only a junior. He's a Golden Warrior and he wears #80 and yes, he is a tremendous player who has already seen a number of big time offers from D1's all over.

As a matter of fact I was at the Billerica/Andover tilt in Andover this past season. It was a big game at the time to determine the path to the MVC title and LaSpada and Billerica came out on top. After the game #80 went out of his way to find LaSpada to meet him and congratulate him, it was great to see the two D1 bound elites seek each other out at the end, you could tell they were looking for each other.

I've always loved Notre Dame, the history, the great tradition, all the legends that have put on that uniform. LaSpada will have a boat load of D1 ships awaiting him and my dream would be for him to wear the gold helmet and to keep his current #7. You can google alot of his game film and see the greatness yourself, but if you get a chance to see one of his games live, come out and enjoy what this kid can do. He is truly an electrifying player. Notre Dame Scouts, if you read this board, please read up on LaSpada, again ESPN has already written an article on him and he's a projected ESPUN150 FOR 2012. Notre Dame would love this kid both on and off the field. As he's also one of the most humble and nicest kids you'll ever meet and he's a straight A student too boot. As Coach Flynn says : He's the greatest player he has ever had in his 22 years of coaching.
    Last edited by Bentley; 04-03-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011