Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Good news ron.

Quote Originally Posted by rontdtarchala View Post
    thanks IUB your opinion is important to not just me but the vast majority of ghr's and we thank you for the time you put into this site...I've tried not to talk much about my situation but I do have good... no great news so I'll bring it up... I have had a pet scan and wednesday I had a ct scan and there was no sign of cancer...We are very happy at the tarchala house... thanks for the prayers guys...now enough of that lets get back to whats important....nd football.............
    Awesome!

thanks IUB your opinion is important to not just me but the vast majority of ghr's and we thank you for the time you put into this site...I've tried not to talk much about my situation but I do have good... no great news so I'll bring it up... I have had a pet scan and wednesday I had a ct scan and there was no sign of cancer...We are very happy at the tarchala house... thanks for the prayers guys...now enough of that lets get back to whats important....nd football.............
    great news buddy!!!

Good news Ron!

I would like to say thank you for IUB as well. You do a great job and a lot of leg work to pass on to lazy people like myself. I appreciate it.

One other thing, at least of the top 10 schools that nabbed ND offered recruits, only one is on our immediate schedule, and that is the condoms. For some reason, I have confidence that the the tide is going to turn in that series, and ND will start to turn the tables. It is probably because Little Boy Lane is a moron who will run the program into the ground.
    For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Bouncin' for you buddy!!!!
    AUTRY DENSON'S #1 FAN!!!

This is the best news I have heard in a long time, ron. Very happy for you and your household! Prayers will continue.

Great news, Ron! Thanks for letting us know. Will be great to see you on the boards again.
    Irish Guard - GH Division

That's awesome news Ron! Keep the faith, in life and ND!
    KeiVarae Russell: "When the coaches told me over the next few days in the film room that I was gonna start I was like ‘Uh Oh’.”

Lightbulb Thank You...

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Some thoughts and some numbers to crunch on the 2010 recruiting class.
    I guess that’s about it. There is not much more to say about the numbers as they relate to the 2010 recruiting class. Onward to 2011.
    IUB,

You do spend a lot of time on recruiting. It has to be
    a labor of love. Thanks again and glad to see Ron has
    good medical news...Tom

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Considering where the Irish program stood on November 30, 2009, getting this class to sign has to be considered a success. However, given the expectations that existed at this point in time last year for the 2010 class, especially with the 2009 NSD commit of Chris Martin, the class would have to be considered a disappointment, at least for Notre Dame fans. The Irish lost out on a lot of elite recruits that either through legacy, alumni connections, local players, or current player connections, we thought would amount to a tremendous class for 2010. Some of those lost names were Barr, Hicks, Henderson, Prater, McCay, Montana, Riggs, Linder, Bernard, Hurst, and Lueders. As it turns out the Irish were never really seriously considered by a lot of these guys, but we will all have to be left wondering if that would have changed, at least for some of them, if Charlie had won the last 4 games instead of losing them.
    This paragraph hits it on the head for me. At this time last year our expectations were high as a program and a potential BCS berth. Combine that with all the great local talent and ND connections to the recruits and I thought we'd have a top 3 class for sure. Everything went to shi* and we scrambled to get what we could. Again, I am just reiterating IUB.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast