Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Official GH 2010 National Signing Day Thread

Register to remove this advertisement
    We have discovered that in order to keep an orderly flow of information on NSD that it is best to post all news in one thread. I will update each individual recruits profile as they send their LOI's in, but it will be a lot easier for me and for everyone to accumulate this information if it is all posted in one place.

There will be two other NSD threads tomorrow as well. One will be a running tally of ND LOI's as they are reported, and the other one will be a list of NSD commits that are a switch from the recruits' current verbal commit. We will also have a category in that thread for any major LOI surprises.

Also because of the load on servers that is caused by the abundance of NSD visitors on sites such as GH, there may be intermittent halts in service. If you are not aware of it we have a chat room at GH that should stay available at all times and will be fired up throughout the day.To reach the Chat room, click on the Community Tab on the top line, Chat Room is the first option. You might want to test your ability to get into it today as it requires a brief Java download to enter.

Thanks in advance for your help and co-operation in this endeavor and let's hope for a great day for the Irish tomorrow.

early rumours, parker to UDUB and owa to nebraska, not sure if either is a done deal though

Let's get this thing started!!!
    :clover:"May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past." ~Irish blessing:clover:

In order to prevent possible crashes it may be worth disabling processor intensive tasks such as Get New Posts. You also might be able to get the GH host to allocate more resources for the day. Stick another ad in non GH club pages to pay for it :)
    "Doggonnit............The Lord gave you two legs, protect them" - Coach Hart

also worth considering, sending a mail to all members when the site goes down (if it does like last year) and make a GH chatbox somewhere

is it tomorrow yet??!!!
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

Griff Cannon
    svo said something last year about closing the site down to everyone but GC members is that still the plan?

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    also worth considering, sending a mail to all members when the site goes down (if it does like last year) and make a GH chatbox somewhere
    wicket, we already have a chat room as mentioned in the first post. I'm pretty sure the chat room stayed online last year even when the message board did not and I'm pretty sure I already said that now that I am looking at my first post again. :bigsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by Griff Cannon View Post
    svo said something last year about closing the site down to everyone but GC members is that still the plan?
    Not that I'm aware of and SVO hasn't signed on here in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lowayne View Post
    In order to prevent possible crashes it may be worth disabling processor intensive tasks such as Get New Posts. You also might be able to get the GH host to allocate more resources for the day. Stick another ad in non GH club pages to pay for it :)
    Good ideas all, but the problem is (see post #9.)

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast