Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmsbg78 View Post
    IUB, Jordan Hicks will be announcing his college destination on Friday at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time.
    Thanks. I'll update it.

Quote Originally Posted by publicola View Post
    I'll be sure to tune in.
    Funny you should mention Hicks because as it turned out Hicks had a lot in common with Anthony Barr. Both had a Dad who was an ND athletic legacy, and both apparently having little or no contact with that Dad. The difference with Barr that made ND fans so hopeful about him is that from Day 1 he indicated that he was vey much an ND fan whereas Hicks from Day 1 pretty much showed disdain for Notre Dame. In the end it made no difference for either one and part of the reason in both cases was because Dad had no influence over the final decision and Mom had a ton of influence.

Griff Cannon
    my thread is sad :(

Quote Originally Posted by Griff Cannon View Post
    my thread is sad :(
    It will be happy on NSD though.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    It will be happy on NSD though.
    You think it will? Which one do you think will make this thread happy? or are you simply toying with my emotions?
    :clover:"May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past." ~Irish blessing:clover:

Quote Originally Posted by Synoptico View Post
    You think it will? Which one do you think will make this thread happy? or are you simply toying with my emotions?
    No, I meant just Griff's NSD announcement thread because it will be busy that day.

I don't see any ND pickup's on NSD except for possibly Matt James if he waits that long. If I really believed that Dietrich Riley was sincere about ND I might add him as a possibility too, but I don't have much faith there. However, we were pleasantly surprised last year so you never know.

Moved Cooper from TBD to an NSD announcement.

Whether ND has cooled on Cooper or not, Kelly is still likely to accept an LOI from him on NSD if Corey ultimately decides on the Irish. The only way Kelly turns down Cooper is if he fills up this class in the interim. It does sound like Corey is once again trying to get back in the good graces of the ND staff.

Moved Matt James & Spond from TBD to NSD announcements.

Also updated announcement times for Ferguson & Henderson. They will both be announcing on Lemming's show. Ego between 10 AM & Noon, and Seantrel between 3 & 7 PM.

Also updated announcement times for Ferguson & Henderson. They will both be announcing on Lemming's show. Ego between 10 AM & Noon, and Seantrel between 3 & 7 PM.
    Between 3 and 7. Hey Tom, thanks for giving us a specific time, you know, so we don't have to watch your show all day.

Griff Cannon

psst psst ......just sayin :bigsmile:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast