Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Legacy

Register to remove this advertisement
    I wonder if Tennessee commit Michael Taylor is now more interested in the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    I wonder if Tennessee commit Michael Taylor is now more interested in the Irish.
    see his profile -- committed to florida

good chance there, but as of now it is just a "rumor"

Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by publicola View Post
    Westlake senior linebacker Michael Taylor confirmed to me this morning that he is officially “decommitted from Tennessee” and not committed anywhere else. “I’m open,” he said. Taylor refuted a report he had committed to Florida, where he had an official visit this past weekend.Taylor has offers from at least 17 other BCS schools, including Georgia and Georgia Tech.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010...-jawuan-james/

I couldn't find a Cole Marcoux thread, but I think given some of his comments and our depleted QB situation, make him an offer. He's committed to Dartmouth so you know he's got the goods upstairs and wants an education. He showed some skills during the AA game, and even though you may not want three QB's in one class, you offer with the understanding that he will definitely be a redshirt. You then have some quality, albeit young, QB's in the stable. Not mention the cool name.

Quote Originally Posted by JMR8 View Post
    good chance there, but as of now it is just a "rumor"
    yeah, i jumped the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post

KY TE/OT Tate Nichols- From what I have seen Nichols is still primarily a message board rumor. I have seen no indication yet that ND is actively recruiting him.
    Looks like more than just a message board rumor... plans to visit Friday...
    :clover:"May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past." ~Irish blessing:clover:

Quote Originally Posted by Synoptico View Post
    Looks like more than just a message board rumor... plans to visit Friday...
    10 days in recruiting time, especially this particular January, is like a lifetime, but it also does show that the guy who actually started the Nichols rumor back then had some solid basis for it.

It's also very interesting that he plans to visit tomorrow since the staff had already set up an in-home visit for next week. That shows even more interest on Tate's part, or at least some indication that an offer might be close to being on the table.

Added two more names to the list.

Dyjuan Lewis, who is not a new name, but it has been confirmed that he is fact trying to secure an ND offer again.

Keeston Terry. a Missouri WR who is committed to KU but started to look around when their troubles started. Terry was supposedly brough to Kelly's attention by Ed Warriner, but ND may be also looking at him as a Safety prospect as well.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    10 days in recruiting time, especially this particular January, is like a lifetime, but it also does show that the guy who actually started the Nichols rumor back then had some solid basis for it.

It's also very interesting that he plans to visit tomorrow since the staff had already set up an in-home visit for next week. That shows even more interest on Tate's part, or at least some indication that an offer might be close to being on the table.
    Is it an official visit or on his own dime this weekend?
    :clover:"May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past." ~Irish blessing:clover:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast