Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    I guess add TX DT Eric Humphry to the New Names list:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...est_Recruiting
    "USC and Notre Dame are coming to the school this week," said Parish Episcopal head coach Scott Nady. "USC may be coming by Tuesday. If not it will be sometime this week. Notre Dame is coming in on Wednesday or Thursday. They are hoping to get Eric to switch one of those last two visits,"

Quote Originally Posted by morrdave9 View Post
    I guess add TX DT Eric Humphry to the New Names list:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...est_Recruiting
    Unlike Foose, Humphrey is a big name that is profile worthy, especially if we take his coach at his word that the Irish are coming to visit him.

Humphrey is on the record as saying he would probably commit to TT if they hire McNeill, and that he probably won't if they don't.

Added Adrian Lee & Henry Anderson to the "new names" list.

Looking at Kelly's list it sure seems like he is recruiting Nationally, 2 GA, 2 FL, 2 TX, a HI. As this list starts growing, I start feeling like maybe we can get the recruiting numbers up to 25 or so. Would love to see him pull James, or Henderson and Riley, Barr, and Gaston Jr. After watching the Loane video, I was impressed. He looked like a man among boys (I know its Hawaii), and he had some serious closing speed. I also liked the fact that he showed his lifting. Did I see 4 - 45 plates on each side of the bar when he Benched??? If so isn't that 405??? If so that is some strength for a Safety. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cheers! Crasher
    go in there and fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!

:goirish: IRISH GUARD GH-Division!

Agreed crasher.

if we can hold who we have (real chance for that)...and add James, Barr and Gaston...all these other new kelly guys are icing on the cake and would welocme any and all of them.

but we really need James and Barr this cycle.
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCrasher View Post
    Looking at Kelly's list it sure seems like he is recruiting Nationally, 2 GA, 2 FL, 2 TX, a HI. As this list starts growing, I start feeling like maybe we can get the recruiting numbers up to 25 or so.
    Hope BK can fill the recruiting class...too often CW missed on recruits and did not use all 85 scholarships. Just think back 3 seasons ago, no OL/DL depth = no hitting in practice for fear of injuries. Top college programs do not have this problem.

I think we're all relieved to see new names pop up. Optimism was not high for those remaining names.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    I agree, plus he has the look of a mob enforcer so we should be careful not to piss him off.
    ND should offer "Big Pussy" oh wait he got whacked and he was an informer not an enforcer. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton_Domer View Post
    Hope BK can fill the recruiting class...too often CW missed on recruits and did not use all 85 scholarships. Just think back 3 seasons ago, no OL/DL depth = no hitting in practice for fear of injuries. Top college programs do not have this problem.

I think we're all relieved to see new names pop up. Optimism was not high for those remaining names.
    In BK's first press conferences he made mention of Charlie not filling up his classes. Still he's got to be licking his chops at the talent he has coming back. Add the newbies to the mix and the Blue and Gold game is gonna be "must see TV". Or at least "must see Youtube".

Added QB's Scotty Young and Sean Robinson to the list. Both are being explored because of the Hendrix situation. Young may be interested, Robinson is not.

Also added Hendrix's Moeller teammate DE Marcus Rush, a current MSU commit. Kelly is obviously setting up contingencies for any position that seems the least bit shaky among the currently committed recruits.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast