Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Register to remove this advertisement
    Got my jersey today...got exactly what I ordered and it didn't take longer than any other website. At a good price, I think I need to add more to my jersey collection

Member of the Irish Guard, GH Division

Mootpoint25

Smile MYNDOUTLET.com is replacement for NDSHOP

All of their inventory was taken by 1st source bank from south bend when they filed for bankruptcy. Blue and Gold Illustrated has been purchased by another publishing house and the publication will continue for print. NOTE: if you are looking for any of the items that NDSHOP.com had - they are all now posted on a outlet website called MYNDOUTLET.com at huge discounted prices. ie. Jerseys that were 80 and 90 dollars on NDSHOP are now $35.00!! All of us in South Bend are cleaning up on the deals. They have signs up all over town and in every 1st source bank lobby.

I heard a rumor that they are putting up a tent across the street from LineBacker during home game weekends to liquidate all the inventory.

Hope this indepth explanation helps!

IA681
    The tent sale for "myNDoutlet" was fantastic. We got great bargains on Gear T-shirts, Adidas replica jerseys, hooded sweatshirts. They even had the musical Bottle Openers, and sweatshirt blankets.
    The prices were really low - much lower than the Bookstore!

The tent was set up across from the Linebacker on Edison. They were next to the Ivy Court Hotel.

The people were helpful and easy to work with. They said they would be open Friday and Saturday for every home game. It was worth taking time to go to their tent.

dyrtdogg
    Quote Originally Posted by IA681 View Post
    The tent sale for "myNDoutlet" was fantastic. We got great bargains on Gear T-shirts, Adidas replica jerseys, hooded sweatshirts. They even had the musical Bottle Openers, and sweatshirt blankets.
    The prices were really low - much lower than the Bookstore!

The tent was set up across from the Linebacker on Edison. They were next to the Ivy Court Hotel.

The people were helpful and easy to work with. They said they would be open Friday and Saturday for every home game. It was worth taking time to go to their tent.
    Nice first post. You any relation to Mootpoint25?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12