Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Lets just say IUB get it right totally and we get all definate possibilities and best hopes and nothing else.
    Our class would look like:
    QB: Hinder, Montana (pick one since both just wont happen and otherwise our class would be to big)
    RB: Jordon James
    FB: Zach Zwinak
    WR: Daniel Smith, Bennett Jackson, Jerrel Priester, Justin McCay
    TE: CJ Fiedorowicz
    OL: Christian Lombard,Matt James, James Stone, Brandon Linder, Eric Kohler
    DE: Chris Martin, Chance Carter, Prince Shembo, Blake Lueders
    DT: TJ Clemmings
    LB: Kendall Moore, Dakota Royer
    CB: Cody Riggs, Spencer Boyd
    S: David Amerson, Dion Bailey, Devon Carrington
    Ath: Anthony Barr

class of 26 guys and I would take them all. Id be over the moon with this as a class.

Other thing IUB you have Clemmings twice and you are missing someone, not sure who yet. I'll get back to you on that.
    edit: You didnt have Blake Lueders in your category overview below
    Last edited by wicket; 05-14-2009 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    Lets just say IUB get it right totally and we get all definate possibilities and best hopes and nothing else.
    Our class would look like:
    QB: Hinder, Montana (pick one since both just wont happen and otherwise our class would be to big)
    RB: Jordon James
    FB: Zach Zwinak
    WR: Daniel Smith, Bennett Jackson, Jerrel Priester, Justin McCay
    TE: CJ Fiedorowicz
    OL: Christian Lombard,Matt James, James Stone, Brandon Linder, Eric Kohler
    DE: Chris Martin, Chance Carter, Prince Shembo, Blake Lueders
    DT: TJ Clemmings
    LB: Kendall Moore, Dakota Royer
    CB: Cody Riggs, Spencer Boyd
    S: David Amerson, Dion Bailey, Devon Carrington
    Ath: Anthony Barr

class of 26 guys and I would take them all. Id be over the moon with this as a class.

Other thing IUB you have Clemmings twice and you are missing someone, not sure who yet. I'll get back to you on that.
    edit: You didnt have Blake Lueders in your category overview below
    Thanks for checking on that Wicket. I tried to place each one as I did their evaluation, but I just did a total count at the end. I fixed it but the total in each category remains the same as Lueders replaces the duplicate Clemmings in best hopes.

As for being right on the best hopes and definite possibilitiies, remember that the summary is based on where ND currently stands based on the information out there for each recruit, as well as some categorizing based on past recruiting trends. Anyone of these 57 can change in a heartbeat. For example OO's apparent continuing love affair with Florida as evidenced in an article that just came out today is almost enough to push him out of the 'still a possibility" category and into the "highly questionable" category.

These are not predictions, because as we all should know by now, recruiting is unpredictable, and as grokster succinctly noted, amorphous as well. This is rather simply a status report based on current information and historical trends.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Thanks for checking on that Wicket. I tried to place each one as I did their evaluation, but I just did a total count at the end. I fixed it but the total in each category remains the same as Lueders replaces the duplicate Clemmings in best hopes.

As for being right on the best hopes and definite possibilitiies, remember that the summary is based on where ND currently stands based on the information out there for each recruit, as well as some categorizing based on past recruiting trends. Anyone of these 57 can change in a heartbeat. For example OO's apparent continuing love affair with Florida as evidenced in an article that just came out today is almost enough to push him out of the 'still a possibility" category and into the "highly questionable" category.

These are not predictions, because as we all should know by now, recruiting is unpredictable, and as grokster succinctly noted, amorphous as well. This is rather simply a status report based on current information and historical trends.
    I didnt want to take it as a prediction. It was just the fun of checking what a class of our most likely guys would look like at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    I didnt want to take it as a prediction. It was just the fun of checking what a class of our most likely guys would look like at the moment.
    Yea, I know that wicket. I just felt the need to clarify.:bigsmile:

First post updated for the latest offer, Kacy Rodgers.

First post updated for the latest offer, Alex Welch. Alex becomes the 11th known recruit on the list with a direct family or coaching contact who is a former Irish football player. Alex's Uncle is former Irish linebacker Steve Heimkreiter, who played for the National Championship team of 1977, graduated in 1978, a year that he recorded 160 Tackles, and whose 398 career tackles are good for third most in Notre Dame history.

Alex moves into the Best Hopes category, and is most likely closer to the Next Commit category than anyone of the Best Hope's.

Best free stuff on the interwebz, fellas. IUB is da shiznit.

............................||| Notre Dame Notes Spreadsheet |||..........................

Months ago, most of us were confident our class would fill up with the offered prospects we had at the time. Obviously that result has not happened and the chanes of us filling up to the max have decreased. The good news with that is that players who we want that may not decide until LOI day, or decommit from elsewhere, might still have an actionable offer in the end. If we get 3 receivers and a TE and Prater and Fido want to join the class we could take them. If we get 4 or 5 OL and Seantrel decides he wants to come to ND, he could. While we have put great thought into how many players we will take and what positions they should be, it may not worl out that way.

I guess this would beg the question, do you take positions where you feel you need to add depth which might not have the upside talent wise or do you take the best players at the risk of being shallow depth wise at a few positions?

Quote Originally Posted by Easton Pa ND Fan View Post
    IUB,

First, the sheer amount of info that you gathered for this
    post. Second, the time to summarize and write. Are you
    living in a trappist monastery?

Tom
    Would that make his name irishbrotherbill?

Who’s out- (10) Brown, Green, Heaps, Lattimore, Luc, Jeffcoat, Jefferson, Miller, Powell, Darius White.

Who’s highly questionable- (11) Boone, Bryant, Ferguson, Henderson, Hicks, Lemonier, Lewis, Parker, Calvin Smith, DeAndrew White, Willis.

Still a possibility?- (13) Baldwin, Benedict, Bernard, Coleman, Dyer, Fortt, Odighizuwa, Prater. Riley, Rodgers, Garrison Smith, Wood, Woods.

Definite possibility- (14) Amerson, Bailey, Carter, Clemmings, Fiedorowicz, Hinder, Jordon James, Kohler, McCay, Montana, Royer, Shembo, Stone, Zwinak.

Best hopes- (11) Barr, Boyd, Carrington, Jackson, Linder, Matt James, Lueders, Moore, Priester, Riggs, Welch.
    The guys I bolded are who I think we get. Maybe one or two others
    We Are The Fighting Irish

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast