Please Support Our Sponsors

A Question About the Site

Register to remove this advertisement
    I really like the changes that Svo made with the site. There are a few things that I miss though. On the front page, there were links to the blogs and to check your PMs and other things. Will these come back or are they gone for good? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NDFan4Life View Post
    I really like the changes that Svo made with the site. There are a few things that I miss though. On the front page, there were links to the blogs and to check your PMs and other things. Will these come back or are they gone for good? Thanks.
    There are QuickLinks right under the "Forums" tab on the Home page to take you to New Posts and PM's. I don't see any direct links to the Blogs from the home page.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    There are QuickLinks right under the "Forums" tab on the Home page to take you to New Posts and PM's. I don't see any direct links to the Blogs from the home page.
    Thanks, IUB. To me, it was a lot better to be able to see how many (if any) PMs you had when you first go to the site instead of going to the PM page and then going back to the forum page. Just my thoughts.

I thought the same thing. Also, social groups seem a little hidden and I like it when you automatically see if there was a new post in the group. Will it be bolded if there is an unread post in the groups?

Quote Originally Posted by NDFan4Life View Post
    They're gone.

You will need to get into the forums for the secondary navigation to be accessible. This can be done with one click by hitting either "Get New Posts" or "Get Private Messages' under the Forums drop down. It was a trade off I was willing to make in the sake of adding features, cleaning up the look and saving bandwidth.

Links to the blogs and social groups, if added, will come under the Community heading if I do decide to keep that. I'm still trying to figure out what else could go in there to warrant keeping it.

I still have the 2008 schedule, with the 2009 commitment list and offer list.. then under that I have the 2009 schedule with the 2010 offers and commits. Is that the same for everyone else? And Svo are you going to get rid of all that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishElite View Post
    I still have the 2008 schedule, with the 2009 commitment list and offer list.. then under that I have the 2009 schedule with the 2010 offers and commits. Is that the same for everyone else? And Svo are you going to get rid of all that stuff?
    SE, you must not be in GH 2.0. Click this link to get there:

http://www.goldhelmet.com/index.php?styleid=9

These were put under the Community tab on the main navigation bar.