Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2009 Scholarship Distribution Chart as a Google Doc Spreadsheet

Register to remove this advertisement
    Click on link to view:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...nge-WekAtJHJfg

You can also do a quick print of this document.

Griff Cannon
    niiice

Quote Originally Posted by Griff Cannon View Post
    niiice
    ditto

Definately coolio, IUB.

that is sweet...
    IUB: Darrin Walls is in the correct "box" right?
    translated he has 2 full years of football eligibility left and so can play in 09 and 10 season, but he only has those 2 years to play his full four years of football, right?
    so if he gets hurt or something or doesnt in play in any of these seasons he is SOL to possibly play in 2011 season, right?

quick question: if we got Manti and he takes a 2 year mission, does he still have only 5 years to play 4 football seasons?
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

Quote Originally Posted by NDisNCin2010 View Post
    that is sweet...
    IUB: Darrin Walls is in the correct "box" right?
    translated he has 2 full years of football eligibility left and so can play in 09 and 10 season, but he only has those 2 years to play his full four years of football, right?
    so if he gets hurt or something or doesnt in play in any of these seasons he is SOL to possibly play in 2011 season, right?

quick question: if we got Manti and he takes a 2 year mission, does he still have only 5 years to play 4 football seasons?
    I'm not sure what the NCAA policy is but ND's policy is that in order to play as a 5th year guy you must graduate with the class that you enrolled with and you must be accepted for Graduate School as well. Walls has 2 full years of NCAA eligibility left but he must complete it in those 2 years per the ND policy.

Te'o is a whole different ball of wax. I would assume that his mission would be considered a leave of absence, and that the NCAA policy on his eligibility would also be ND's policy. That will be a tricky can of worms for the ND Admin. to deal with if it comes to fruition. Personally I do not think that a player of Te'o's caliber will end up actually taking his mission if he ends up at ND or USC, so I'm guessing it is going to be a moot point. If he goes to BYU where the mission is SOP then I would guess that he will certainly do what he has repeatedly said he was going to do with regard to the mission.

IUB. Your the man. Nicely done.

paddyman
    I dont mean to complicate things more but I thought i read in an earlier thread that Te'o was interested in architectural engineering. I know the ND architecture students must take a year in Italy i believe as part of their course requirements. Does anyone know about if architecture engineering is the same as architecture at ND and if so that would put him out for another year......:bugeyes:

Great job IUB.

Walls took classes during his time away from ND that count toward his degree so I am hopefull that if he gets into graduate school, he could be back for a 5th.

After next year, Dan McCarthy is our only safety??? I guess Slaughter might go to safety but geez, that's a thin position. I wish we had snagged Holloman or Loston. Hopefully there is a stud safety in the class of 2010 that sees that early PT combined with great CBs.

Another thing that stood out was that Steve Filer's opportunity to play 4 years at ILB is a reality if he can beat out Toryan Smith (and come back for a 5th).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast