Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by en dee seattle View Post
    bummer! i wanted to get more info on the gold club too and i get the error when i clicked on the link that svo posted on 7/15:

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

does anyone know how i can access this link? it appears to be broken.
    Introducing The Gold Club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Gold Club Supporting Membership?

GoldHelmet.com has experienced amazing growth since coming online for the first time in 2007. Since opening our doors, GoldHelmet.com has been a safe haven for Notre Dame Fightin' Irish fanatics looking for a place to talk, share and debate Notre Dame athletics in an intelligent and mature fashion. As with any website that encounters this kind of growth, eventually costs outweight the income.

Why do we need the Gold Club Supporting Membership?

Currently, GoldHelmet.com is supported by advertising income alone, and it doesn't even begin to cover our monthly dedicated server and bandwidth costs. Nor does it then, obviously, leave any money for promoting the site, sponsoring contests, giveaways and the like.

That said, that is the main reason why the Gold Club Supporting Membership program was created. The proceeds from the purchased Gold Club Supporting Memberships will allow GoldHelmet.com to continue adding new and exciting features, sponsor cool giveaways and contests, and ensure our continued mission to becoming the premiere Notre Dame Fightin' Irish discussion portal on the Internet.

Put quite simply, while we certainly appreciate all of our members equally and there is no obligation to sign up for a Gold Club Supporting Membership, we do appreciate the help in keeping costs manageable while allowing us to grow the site! But it does help... greatly!

What is included in my Gold Club Supporting Membership?

Your Gold Club Supporting Membership will give you additional benefits that our regular registered members do not have. For a complete rundown on what is included in the Gold Club Supporting Membership as opposed to a regular GoldHelmet.com membership, please check out the table to the right.

Okay, You Sold Me! How Do I Join?

Signing up for the Gold Club Supporting Membership is a quick and easy process. Simply head over to the Subscription and Donation Center and pick which Gold Club membership level you'd like to purchase. After you make your selection, you will be directed to PayPal to complete the process which generally takes less than five minutes to complete!

As long as you have funds in your PayPal account, your subscription is generally activated immediately. If you pay via electronic check, it can take several days for the check to clear and properly fund. If you don't have a PayPal account, it only takes a couple minutes to register and create an account!

Question? Comment? Concern? Contact Us!

If you have any questions about the Gold Club Supporting Membership, benefits, or just want to drop us a line, feel free to send us an email at webmaster@goldhelmet.com.

We appreciate your support and look forward to providing Fightin' Irish fanatics across the world a quality site to talk Notre Dame Fightin' Irish athletics for a long time to come! See you on the boards! GO IRISH!

PLEASE NOTE: Gold Club Supporting Member status does not prevent you from following the forum rules and community guidelines. Violations of the forum rules/guidelines will be handled according to policy without regard to member status. In the event that membership is removed due to rule violation, absolutely no refunds will be given.

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

Quote Originally Posted by mlcspinner View Post
    spinner, do you have that table that is referenced above?

spinner, do you have that table that is referenced above?
    fork over twenty big ones and you can be elite here. well not everyone is elite, i mean look at me and stoney
    We Are The Fighting Irish

Quote Originally Posted by daytonirish View Post
    Check your PM's .
    Yeah Seattle, dayton probably has some information about the annual membership contest in august. It should be coming up soon, isn't that right dayton?

cool. i am new to GH, but i think that it is an amazing site and wanted to help support all the great work of the administrators.

Quote Originally Posted by notredomer23 View Post
    fork over twenty big ones and you can be elite here. well not everyone is elite, i mean look at me and stoney
    haha. thanks for the tip. is there a link (that works) to put a contribution to the site on?

haha. thanks for the tip. is there a link (that works) to put a contribution to the site on?
    click on "user CP"

down on the left look for

"Miscellaneous " then
    click

"Paid Subscriptions"
    Last edited by mlcspinner; 07-22-2009 at 06:16 AM.

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

thanks spinner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12