Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Vbucks

Register to remove this advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by marv81s View Post
    i co-sign this idea

I'm gonna have to reach across the aisle and agree with this. Let us recognize the gentleman from Wisconsin and applaud his co-sign on this very important body of work.

trust in us, your mods, to handle your alls' monies

we know what is best for you, and for GH, and you can trust us, we are always looking out for what is best for us, i mean you, the people, that make GH what it is today and what it is capable of becoming tomorrow and in the future.

how was that huh? do i not have a brilliant future in politics or what :bigsmile:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You sound just like a great politician, matter of fact it seems all the mods around here do. :nanana:
    Irish Guard GH Division

Quote Originally Posted by marv81s View Post
    trust in us, your mods, to handle your alls' monies

we know what is best for you, and for GH, and you can trust us, we are always looking out for what is best for us, i mean you, the people, that make GH what it is today and what it is capable of becoming tomorrow and in the future.

how was that huh? do i not have a brilliant future in politics or what :bigsmile:
    Commie...:nanana:

I voted for Ron Paul, so that dog don't hunt here...

I say we leave the vbuck spending responsiblities to the people. No taxes. If people choose to use their vbucks for debauchery then so be it. They should not be bailed out either.
    Last edited by Sureal; 10-03-2008 at 07:40 AM.

I used to have the greatest V-House on the block, now my V-Wife left with my V-Kids all b/c the man decided to knock me down.

Quote Originally Posted by KAPLAN View Post
    I used to have the greatest V-House on the block, now my V-Wife left with my V-Kids all b/c the man decided to knock me down.
    Dirtbag, I didn't call Sat. because my phone is broken. It works about 1 in 100 calls. I am getting a new one this afternoon. What did you shoot Sat?
    "Cosmology is the study of hair and make-up."- Senior at The University of TN at Chatt.

I am willing to take everyones v-bucks so your not tempted to do some thing your not proud of

IRISH GUARD-GH Division

Quote Originally Posted by NDChatt View Post
    Dirtbag, I didn't call Sat. because my phone is broken. It works about 1 in 100 calls. I am getting a new one this afternoon. What did you shoot Sat?
    I did not break 100 but I did beat Brown. It was hard but not as nice as Ross Bridge. I will have the game if it is on gameplan Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sureal View Post
    Just a quick heads up, Vbucks ain't allowed in strip clubs...
    No, but Vd runs rampant.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567