Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    First post updated to reflect the followng new information on Steven Filer.

Steven Filer – Filer has gone from not having a cut list to a Top 2, Notre Dame & OSU. Michigan which was presumed to be ND's biggest competition here is already starting to wave the white flag (again):D.

The one thing that has always been constant with Filer is ND, and the Irish appear to definitely lead over OSU here. Filer is also planning on making his decison before the end of the summer, and that means anytime before the end of the summer. Coincidentally, he is planning on making a visit to South Bend the weekend of July 20. He has no other visits planned besides ND and his only other recent visit was to OSU where he did not even meet either of the Tressel's.

Hopefully, by the end of July, Jiggafini will no longer have to say, Filer or Bust!!, instead it could be Filer is Irish!!

First post updated to move Sam McGuffie from the ranks of "Who's highly questionable" to "Who's out."

kentucky irish
    Long-time reader first-time poster. Great read on the list, thanks Calves. Is McCarthy still a gon on announcing tomorrow?

kentucky irish
    Ooops, sorry UncleBill, I thanked the wrong person. Awesome read anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kentucky irish View Post
    Long-time reader first-time poster. Great read on the list, thanks Calves. Is McCarthy still a gon on announcing tomorrow?
    McCarthy is expected to announce tomorrow at or after a Cardinal Mooney camp, but it may not be public knowledge, if it happens at all, until Wednesday.

kentucky irish
    Thanks, I have this vision of him patrolling the middle of the field with Blanton,Slaughter,Gray,McNeil and Walls locking down the flanks. He sounds like the punisher we need for the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by kentucky irish View Post
    Thanks, I have this vision of him patrolling the middle of the field with Blanton,Slaughter,Gray,McNeil and Walls locking down the flanks. He sounds like the punisher we need for the middle.
    Ah yes, the dreaded 3-2-6 defense. ;)

I just wanna see some people flying around and knocking heads...I want receivers and running backs to know that there is going to be a severe price to pay!!

paddyman
    Quote Originally Posted by rontdtarchala View Post
    I just wanna see some people flying around and knocking heads...I want receivers and running backs to know that there is going to be a severe price to pay!!
    Exactly. I cant say that i would not want to see some of our opponents helmets rolling across the turf after getting laid out!:D

now you're talkin paddy!!!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast