Please Support Our Sponsors

Advice for a 30 plus year ND fan going to his first ND game in the dead of winter

Register to remove this advertisement
    So Iím finally going to a game this year . If I think about it to much I start getting emotional . I assume all the bottled up emotions from the last 40 years will be released and , Iíll melt in to a puddle of tears . In case I some how can keep it together, Iím looking for advice on how to get up close and personal with the campus . Iím flying in to Pittsburgh on the 16th of November. Then heading to Steubenville Ohio to visit family for a few days . Then Iím going to pick up my best friend in Akron on my way to south bend . Iíve all ready booked Friday and Saturday night at two separate AirB&Bís . Donít ask , im still learning the internet . Iíve tried to search for info on tours of the stadium and what not , with no luck with finding anything I can solidify. According to the airline and stadium their are no restrictions. ( pray for me if that changes ) I figured you all would know exactly what I need to do to so I donít miss anything . Any advice would be much appreciated I love you all go Irish !!!

Awesome.

My two favorite events are midnight drums in front of the main building and trumpets under the dome. Just fantastic.

Keep an eye on https://gameday.nd.edu/ which should have times and events.
    "Doggonnit............The Lord gave you two legs, protect them" - Coach Hart

Thanks fellers

Quote Originally Posted by TommyND View Post
    Thanks fellers
    Have an awesome trip!!!

What do you have to do to walk down the steps and touch the sign … ???

Quote Originally Posted by TommyND View Post
    What do you have to do to walk down the steps and touch the sign … ???
    Access is harder during game weekends. Contact Eck visitors center about the stadium tour. They canceled them last year because covid, hopefully they return this fall. https://und.com/stadium-tours/
    "Doggonnit............The Lord gave you two legs, protect them" - Coach Hart