Please Support Our Sponsors


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Community Moderator stonebreakerwasgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    22,368

    Favorite podcast?


    Register to remove this advertisement
    I think Bryan Driscoll and Lou do an outstanding job.
    II is ok but they arent offering detailed info. Its more like 3 guys shooting the shit at a coffee shop
    Pot of Gold and SB Nation is ok
    ISD is barely ok
    Her Loyal Sons is so bad its almost good. At least they keep it real
    Member: Irish Guards-GH Division




  2. #2
    Moderator IrishDodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Benton, Arkansas
    Posts
    15,418
    Quote Originally Posted by stonebreakerwasgod View Post
    I think Bryan Driscoll and Lou do an outstanding job.
    II is ok but they arent offering detailed info. Its more like 3 guys shooting the shit at a coffee shop
    Pot of Gold and SB Nation is ok
    ISD is barely ok
    Her Loyal Sons is so bad its almost good. At least they keep it real
    Driskell & Somogyi do offer a lot of detail but I prefer II the best. They’re quick & to the point. Driskell has good insight as a coach but sometimes he takes awhile to land the plane. I enjoy Pot of Gold for what it is & they usually have an ex-Domer on to offer insight. ISD’s content isn’t bad but poor Jamie U says “you know” every other breath. Frank doesn’t bring much to the table IMO & he’s the most negative of the bunch.

  3. #3
    Gold Club Member Irish Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,124
    I've always listened to ISD and Mike Frank out of habit. Might be time to migrate to II.

    Member of the Irish Guard, GH Division

  4. #4
    Moderator IrishDodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Benton, Arkansas
    Posts
    15,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Joe View Post
    I've always listened to ISD and Mike Frank out of habit. Might be time to migrate to II.
    Frank, IMO; comes off as an overly invested fan that just bitches all the time.

  5. #5
    Gold Club Member Irish Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDodger View Post
    Frank, IMO; comes off as an overly invested fan that just bitches all the time.
    Yeah, I can see why you say that

    Member of the Irish Guard, GH Division

  6. #6
    Gold Club Member Irish Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,124
    Anyone ever listened to Dos Leprechauns?

    Member of the Irish Guard, GH Division

  7. #7
    Administrator polishdomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wheeling, IL
    Posts
    2,548
    Never heard them..never actually got into podcasting

  8. #8
    Gold Club Member Irish Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by polishdomer View Post
    Never heard them..never actually got into podcasting
    I like them mostly for recruiting tidbits.

    This site used to be my one & only source for recruiting info. IUB is the king of recruiting, wish he'd come back.

    Member of the Irish Guard, GH Division

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •