Please Support Our Sponsors

Looking at Bama's schedule this year

Register to remove this advertisement
    They've beaten every opponent by at least 3 TDs.

Impressive as hell.

first time a team has beaten every opponent by 20+ since Yale in 1888.

| | Space reserved for Jersey's meat.

Community Moderator Jiggafini19's Avatar
    Yeah, but who have they PLAYED?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggafini19 View Post
    Yeah, but who have they PLAYED?
    Um... sorry... thatís not a legitimate question if your school is located outside of Indiana.
    Don't facebook recruits. You are adults, act like it.

I get they’ve earned the benefit of the doubt but it’s to the point now where regardless of what happens in the SEC Championship game...they’re still in the CFP. I can see that to a point...like the way UGA & Bama went down last season in the CFP. But if Bama is the pre-destined, inargubaly best team in the nation there’s zero excuse to lose to UGA. Thinking otherwise tells me Bama is allowed to take this game off b/c they’re in regardless.

Community Moderator Jiggafini19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDodger View Post
    I get they’ve earned the benefit of the doubt but it’s to the point now where regardless of what happens in the SEC Championship game...they’re still in the CFP. I can see that to a point...like the way UGA & Bama went down last season in the CFP. But if Bama is the pre-destined, inargubaly best team in the nation there’s zero excuse to lose to UGA. Thinking otherwise tells me Bama is allowed to take this game off b/c they’re in regardless.
    If they lose close they'll get in. Blowout and I'd have reservations if OU beats Texas.

Right now I would have OU fourth ahead of UGA and tOSU because both of their losses were by significant margins of victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggafini19 View Post
    If they lose close they'll get in. Blowout and I'd have reservations if OU beats Texas.

Right now I would have OU fourth ahead of UGA and tOSU because both of their losses were by significant margins of victory.
    Agreed 100%. Auburn beat Bama by 12 last season & it didn’t adversely affect Bama’s CFP chances (in fact it helped them w/ rest an additional week) so I gotta think UGA would have to really thump them for Bama to be left out. Those odds are slim to none.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDodger View Post
    Yup. I was rooting for UGA to a degree...but the more I thought about it, I realized that I hope they destroy UGA. I want them walking into the CFP arrogant...and I want UGA to be replaced by someone else.

UGA would have to utterly embarrass Bama to keep them out (by 30 points or more). And. let's face it, that is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by njuneardave View Post
    first time a team has beaten every opponent by 20+ since Yale in 1888.

Yeah, i give them all the credit they deserve. That's a focused ass-kicking team. Damn.