Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    Front page is updated with current offers.

2010 Offer List updated to include Corey Brown, Jackson Jeffcoat, and Brandon Linder.

Everyone on this list now appears to have a written scholarship offer. Rivals also lists KS WR Justin McCay as being offered, but that is apparently still a verbal offer.

looks like 2010 OT Shuman from VA was offered, per Rivals blurb...hope doesnt mean our first OT offers are looking bad.

http://notredame.rivals.com/viewpros...sport=1#ticker
    “We GUNNA Be Beast!!"

Matt James has been officially offered per Scout and Blue Gold.

Front page is updated with current offers. Shuman does not actually have an offer yet, but James does.

I am dreaming that there are half a dozen that have already verballed but CW wants to wait until LOI day to allow them to make them public. How about...

Chris Martin (DE / OLB)
    Chance Carter (DE /OLB)
    Christian Lombard (OT)
    Seantrel Henderson (OT)
    Anthony Barr (LB / S / RB)
    CJ Fiedorowicz (needs a nickname) (TE)
    VJ Fehoko (if we get Manti, it's a good bet) (OLB / ILB)
    Daniel Smith (WR) The South Bend ambassador to the class of 2010 a la Cave. ??? (no offer yet)

That would be a great start. Heaps does not seem like a sure thing by any means but getting top talent in early to recruit for us would really get the momentum going and I think we'd see a #1 class and one that would gel much like 08. Heaps has said he wants to commit early and do a lot of recruiting. UW would keep him very busy and if he were to de-commot, Sarkisian's first class could collapse. That is a lot of pressure early for the young man. Heaps #1 receiver at Skyline was offered by both UW and WSU and he chose WSU. If Heaps has a strong lean to UW, I would have thought his go to receiver would have chosen UW. Let's wait and see if that verbal stays Washington State. It was just in December that he verballed.
    Last edited by NDgrandson; 01-03-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Of the OT offered does anyone know which ones are ROT and which are LOT? Do we need both or mainly LOT?
    If you're Lucky enough to be Irish, then you're Lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernIrish View Post
    Of the OT offered does anyone know which ones are ROT and which are LOT? Do we need both or mainly LOT?
    Not to overstate the obvious but ND always will need both OT positions filled if at all possible. That being said, not getting a potential LOT in the Class of 2009 makes that position all the more critical in 2010. Henderson projects as a monster LOT, most likely the best prospect in the class. From what I understand Lombard plays on the right side in High School but there are some pretty strong opinions being voiced that he could also be a LOT prospect in college. If ND lands Henderson then that discussion would probably be moot. I am pretty sure that Hurst is looked upon as a ROT prospect exclusively, and I don't know much about the 4th offered OT from the 2010 class, Matt James.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    Not to overstate the obvious but ND always will need both OT positions filled if at all possible. That being said, not getting a potential LOT in the Class of 2009 makes that position all the more critical in 2010. Henderson projects as a monster LOT, most likely the best prospect in the class. From what I understand Lombard plays on the right side in High School but there are some pretty strong opinions being voiced that he could also be a LOT prospect in college. If ND lands Henderson then that discussion would probably be moot. I am pretty sure that Hurst is looked upon as a ROT prospect exclusively, and I don't know much about the 4th offered OT from the 2010 class, Matt James.
    And #5... Linder?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast