Please Support Our Sponsors

Gold Club Member

New Video Board...

Register to remove this advertisement
    I was just checking out a webcam pointed at the new video board from atop the Hesburgh Library, and it suddenly occurred to me that this could be the defining moment that starts the ND rise back to the cream of the crop of college football. I don't think it is any coincidence, that the Irish's football woes of late started around the same time that they enclosed the open end of the stadium, thereby cutting off Touchdown Jesus' view of the game. Now, with the video board right in Touchdown Jesus' line of sight, he will be able to see more of the action! I'll take any advantage I can get; physical, mental, or divine!

Hopefully it'll prevent Georgia from beating ND by 20 points. According to Greg McElroy, that's what's going to happen when Georgia invades South Bend.

Gold Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDodger View Post
    Hopefully it'll prevent Georgia from beating ND by 20 points. According to Greg McElroy, that's what's going to happen when Georgia invades South Bend.
    Yes, well........... Greg McElroy is a football player who "graduated" from Alabama. So I will give his predictions the appropriate respect...

Quote Originally Posted by kmoose View Post
    Yes, well........... Greg McElroy is a football player who "graduated" from Alabama. So I will give his predictions the appropriate respect...
    There will be a ton of money spent by Georgia fans that weekend if we assume they'll be taking over South Bend when Irish fans sell their tickets & then journey to Chicago to watch the Falcons face the Bears. Gotta think some may even hit Wrigley Fiekd for a Cubs game, too.