Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 NFL Draft

Register to remove this advertisement
    Honestly, I hope that kid the Bears picked up just rocks it...how funny would that be?

Community Moderator Jiggafini19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYIRISH View Post
    Honestly, I hope that kid the Bears picked up just rocks it...how funny would that be?
    He got booed at the Bulls game the other night. Bears fans are embarrassing and stupid. I guess I understand the frustration, but not the ignorance. In the end the owners, front office, coaches and players all cash their checks. You can choose not to spend time or money on the team if they're bad. And they have been, so I haven't. Others choose to go the other way.

Kizer was at the Cavs game and got cheered.

Tragic event that I pray the Heap family will get stronger from...I can't imagine the guilt.

By Mike Florio May 3, 2017, 9:13 AM CDT
    Heap family honors daughter with #HugsFromHollyDay

Tragedy struck the family of former NFL tight end Todd Heap last month, when three-year-old Holly died after accidentally being struck by her father’s truck at their home. The Heap family has dedicated Wednesday, May 3 to her memory.

It’s known as #HugsFromHollyDay, and the family has three requests. First, wear pink in Holly’s honor. Second, share hugs and spread joy and love through “random acts of heartfelt kindness” for those in your community.

“Smile more,” the Heap family urges. “Compliment somebody. Write a kind note. Share treats (or chicken nuggets). Do a free lemonade stand. Leave a bigger tip than usual. Pay for the person behind you in the drive-thru. Donate a book in Holly’s honor. Turn up the music and dance… the list is endless. Be creative!”

Third, capture images of the acts of spreading joy and post them with the #HugsFromHollyDay hashtag.

If you’re not specifically sure what you can or should do, consider making a donation to the Baltimore Community Foundation’s Holly Heap Memorial Fund.

We continue to keep the Heap family in our thoughts and prayers as they struggle to adjust without Holly.

when it is sold to real owners it will be better... but chiraq has enough more serious problems to deal with right now... my son in law is a cop in Chiraq
    Goooooooo Irish!!!

Yeah...I don't like to go much into the ci...but I live in Wheeling...and Dealing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12