Please Support Our Sponsors

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Register to remove this advertisement
    No good news on the recruiting front from this past weekend, but I guess at this point no good news is at least better than bad news.

Weekend Update:

1) Unoffered prospect Roderick Goodlow may have committed to Northwestern.

2) Offered prospect Davon Custis is now saying after a visit to Northwestern over the weekend that NW has replaced ND as his co-favorite.

3) Some rumors started over the weekend had Jelani Jenkins committing to Florida during his visit there. Those rumors remain unconfirmed, but the mere fact that Jenkins visited Florida the weekend after he snubbed ND's banquet should tell you all you need to know about ND's chances here.

Also updated the first page to move Custis and Jenkins from "Highly Questionable" to "Out". That puts 19 of the 22 remaining uncommitted as "Out", with the 3 slim remaining possibilities as 2 FB's, and Te'o. Unless there is another Jordan Cowart surprise out there somewhere, it looks like 18 is our best number.

I didn't know Jelani snubbed the Football Banquet. Personally I never thought we had a chance, I hoped of course, but something didn't seem right with him and us. Although I have to give him credit for keeping his recruitment close, it almost seems a little to close. Oh well, I wish him the best wherever he goes.
    KeiVarae Russell: "When the coaches told me over the next few days in the film room that I was gonna start I was like ‘Uh Oh’.”

paddyman
    Has anyone heard about Teo making an unofficial to our bowl in Hawai'i?

Down to 20 as Muldoon & Opurum leave the board.

Down to 19 as Jamarkus parties his way to becoming a Boomer Sooner.

Down to 16 after today, possibly 15 as there was a post about Mingo committing to Texas, but I have not seen that confirmed anywhere else. Tommorrow Ray Ray will also be going off the board.

FL ATH Ray Ray Armstrong- Unless Jeff Faine can personally persuade Ray Ray to go to ND, I’ll stick by my prediction that there is less than a 1/10 of 1% chance that he ends up Irish.
    After seeing Ray Ray's selection show tonight maybe I should have said less than 1/1000 of 1% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by irishunclebill View Post
    After seeing Ray Ray's selection show tonight maybe I should have said less than 1/1000 of 1% chance.
    haha. I love Jeff Faine! Check the sig..
    Yea no chance. Holding out for Starling I guess...:pray:

The list increases for the first time in months as an offer goes out to an uncommitted recruit.

IL DE Michael Buchanan- Mid-January offers seldom go anywhere unless they are to a legacy. Buchanan's situation may be similar to Brian Smith's in at least one way. Similar to how Minter did not think too highly of Smith, word is that Jappy may have nixed the offer to Buchanan for the same reason. The offer is probably too little too late, especially if the staff can not get Buchanan to visit.
    Going to have to slot Michael in the "highly questionable" category unless we hear of a visit. Starling's upcoming visit upgrades him from "Out" to "highly questionable."

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast