PDA

View Full Version : Subscription Expiration?

HoffVir
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
For the Gold Club is there a feature (email or pm) to remind us when our subscription/donation is about to end?

Svoboda
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
It's automated. I believe it sends out an email 14 days in advance of expiration. I also have posted a list in the Gold Club forum where you can see your sub join and expire dates.

HoffVir
04-08-2008, 10:23 PM
It's automated. I believe it sends out an email 14 days in advance of expiration. I also have posted a list in the Gold Club forum where you can see your sub join and expire dates.

Sweetness. I knew how to look up my dates, I just didn't know if I'd get a reminder for my dumb ass.

NDgrandson
07-20-2009, 11:49 PM

There is a thread about Erin Andrews naked and my GC membership ran out (already???)!!!. Link me to reup!

Automated email my arse.

daytonirish
07-21-2009, 07:46 AM
There is a thread about Erin Andrews naked and my GC membership ran out (already???)!!!. Link me to reup!

Automated email my arse.

Sent you a message that should help you get back to the Club.

Griff Cannon
07-21-2009, 10:11 AM

Automated email my arse.

:rofl::rofl:

IrishKnight1023
07-22-2009, 09:33 AM
I think mine is set to expire any day now. How do i re amp it without going through the credit card process again?

DiamDawg
07-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Mine expired today .. and the link does not work for me from the log in/registration page to get to the GC subscription purchase page ..

can someone send me a different link or point me in the right direction ... cause I can't re-join ..

daytonirish
07-22-2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.goldhelmet.com/payments.php

If link doesn't work, click on user cp, go down to misc, click on paid subscribtions and it will take you to where you want to be.