PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell Happened Here?

NDisNCin2010
03-09-2008, 10:17 AM
whats up with Gold Helmet? im gone for week or so and poof! the entire website has changed...why the new look and structure? everything was fine before! ugh...

SoCalDomer
03-09-2008, 10:35 AM
don't fear change man. by the way, there's a half-dozen or so new mods :bigsmile: (and they're all a bunch of hooligans; hey who said that!?!)

daytonirish
03-09-2008, 10:43 AM
NDisNCin, Svoboda came back and this site went big time. After you get used to it you'll really enjoy it. But like SoCal said make sure you check out all the new mods, we got alot of new folks with new powers and we don't know if the new mods can handle it.

NDgrandson
03-09-2008, 10:49 AM
whats up with Gold Helmet? im gone for week or so and poof! the entire website has changed...why the new look and structure? everything was fine before! ugh...

I feel your pain, but give it a full day of bumping around and you'll probably really like it. There are a lot of new things you can do and you can do the same old stuff you always did. However, not having the homepage list the last 15 or so posted threads is still taking time to get use to. I have been going to "Quick Links" and "Today's Posts" to get the list of recent threads. The "New Posts" right now features only one thread. ???

stonebreakerwasgod
03-09-2008, 12:27 PM
There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Marvspinnerfish.

Specnatz
03-09-2008, 12:36 PM

Well there is always the espin message boards if that is more to your liking.

:nanana:

mlcspinner
03-09-2008, 12:38 PM
I personally love all the new stuff

stonebreakerwasgod
03-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Me too....and you don't have to use it, if you're not inclined.

daytonirish
03-09-2008, 12:51 PM
I love the new features. If I could get on of those stoney toilets specials I would be set. T.V. radio, and the web all in one place.

Svoboda
03-09-2008, 01:20 PM
I feel your pain, but give it a full day of bumping around and you'll probably really like it. There are a lot of new things you can do and you can do the same old stuff you always did. However, not having the homepage list the last 15 or so posted threads is still taking time to get use to. I have been going to "Quick Links" and "Today's Posts" to get the list of recent threads. The "New Posts" right now features only one thread. ???
I've got something in store for this. Be patient.

NDFan4Life
03-09-2008, 01:26 PM
What about images? In the MRFM thread, a lot of the images I've posted are rather large. It used to be the images were scaled down and if you click on the image, you'd see the enlarged image. If that makes any sense whatsoever. This hasn't been the case since the changes were made.

mlcspinner
03-09-2008, 02:02 PM
What about images? In the MRFM thread, a lot of the images I've posted are rather large. It used to be the images were scaled down and if you click on the image, you'd see the enlarged image. If that makes any sense whatsoever. This hasn't been the case since the changes were made.

its never a bad thing to see those women even larger :rofl:

Svoboda
03-09-2008, 02:19 PM
That particular mod was not comptatible with the new forum version. I'm not sure if there is a resizer available yet.

Svoboda
03-09-2008, 02:35 PM

Scroll down below the main forum index. You'll now see a Top 10 Stats box which includes the top 10 posters, referrers and top 20 latest posts. That work?

ALLND62
03-09-2008, 02:50 PM
its never a bad thing to see those women even larger :rofl:

You got tha tright spinner:love: