PDA

View Full Version : Oye Vei, Irish Lose Again on the Road

bew602
01-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Even though they lost this past Saturday, ND's RPI ratings jumped up a little with help from Cincinnati beating Pitt and K-State winning over Texas A&M.

http://irishbandofbrothers.blogspot.com/2008/01/oye-vei.

domehead1
01-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Very frustrating watching the past 2 games....we need someone that can step up and score when Gody is being shut down..too many turnovers....to little of Ayers....the list goes on and on.

bew602
01-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Brey has to sit Ayers down and have him figure out what is going on. All I've heard the past couple of seasons is how awesome he is during practices and that he never misses a shot. I think it is about time he do something about it. He's a friggin' junior now. Heck, I would even given Peoples or Zellar more minutes than Ayers right now.

Even with that horrible performance, I still think ND will win on Saturday at Nova. It definitely is hard to win on the road in the BE. Conference teams are 10-35 on the road. It's the hardest win in Division I, that's for sure.

IrishR#1
01-22-2008, 03:10 PM
I don't put too much into this game. ND just isn't as talented as Georgetown. Plain and simple. Villanova should be a big game that won't be on national TV.

Why doesn't ESPN show any ND road games yet they show every home game? Anyone know?

domehead1
01-22-2008, 03:38 PM
I don't put too much into this game. ND just isn't as talented as Georgetown. Plain and simple. Villanova should be a big game that won't be on national TV.

Why doesn't ESPN show any ND road games yet they show every home game? Anyone know?

No sure about the TV coverage...I have been having to watch the games on ESPN360.com.

IrishR#1
01-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I watched all of the G'Town game on espn360, then I read the sports section and it was on local TV. Crap!