PDA

View Full Version : Coloring The Truth?

Sir John
03-28-2007, 12:01 PM
http://nwitimes.com/articles/2007/03/28/columnists/john_doherty/docb16382f42a0f1675862572ab00703a0a.txt

kjones
03-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. He sat out of 7 on 7 because he'd been throwing to much. Now he's fine and good to go. At one point they thought he might have had bone chips, a speculation that AA took as fact and unfortunately was quoted as saying. Why make a conspiracy about it?

I mean, the one thing everyone said is that before spring ball, he wasn't full go. The only one who said why, was AA, and he was probably reporting a speculation. If it wasn't just speculation, why would Clausen be seen in video now throwing with the rest of the QB's? Someone is just blowing smoke...

IrishDodger
03-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Weis doesn't want to show the media & in effect, his opponents, his cards. ND is under a microscope so I can't blame Weis for his secrecy. If that's the most nefarious thing he does while HC at ND then he's ahead of the curve. It's already been alluded to that he may not name a starter until gameday in order to prevent GT from preparing for a specific style offense. This leads me to believe that Demetrious Jones will make the cut as one of the final 2 in the running for starter after spring ball.

Fr Tom
03-29-2007, 12:45 AM
It would be even cooler if he let djones start GT and Penn State, and then bust out clausen on Michigan. As long as djones is in the mix with one of the other three it would give opposing DC's migraines trying to gameplan. Our QB situation could really be one of greatest advantages this season rather than the dangerous question mark its made out to be. Well, not dangerous for us anyway.

Fr Tom
03-29-2007, 01:01 AM
Though it pains me to say it, florida didn't do too poorly for themselves with such a system (but let me be the last to advocate modeling ourselves after anything in FLA. I'm content to steal their recruits)

p.s.
don't remind me of JT, i know

Sir John
06-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Those above posts were in March. It's kind of interesting to read everyones opinions made three months ago now that it's June and GH went back on line.

Since we were off line it's 'frozen in time now' where as if GH did not go off line I think we all would have forgotten what we said three months plus ago.:)