PDA

View Full Version : '10 CO WR Ryan Liebscher (Walk-On)

irishunclebill
03-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Wide Receiver
Cheyenne Mountain High School (Colorado Springs, CO)

Links of Interest:

Height:
Weight:
Forty:
Bench Max:
Squat Max:
Shuttle:
Vertical:
GPA:

Multimedia

Another new walk-on, Ryan is a current ND Freshman who has been added to the team as a WR. Liebscher was apparently a football player and on the swim team in High School, which is a pretty unusual combination.

NDgrandson
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Another new walk-on, Ryan is a current ND Freshman who has been added to the team as a WR. Liebscher was apparently a football player and on the swim team in High School, which is a pretty unusual combination.

The CBs are in for a big surprise when they try to jam him at the line... SWIM MOVE!!!

a1ND
03-30-2011, 12:00 PM
The CBs are in for a big surprise when they try to jam him at the line... SWIM MOVE!!!

hahaha...made me laugh in my office reading this

SouthernIrish
03-30-2011, 01:41 PM
nice one.

DublinIrish
03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
i seem to remember there was a Free safety from penn state called Anthony Scirotto and he was a swimmer too, he actually beat Michael Phelps as a high schooler

wicket
03-30-2011, 03:10 PM

you had to ;)

lowayne
03-30-2011, 04:14 PM

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/leisures-and-sports/scuba-diving-008.gif

IrishCrasher
03-30-2011, 05:28 PM
i seem to remember there was a Free safety from penn state called Anthony Scirotto and he was a swimmer too, he actually beat Michael Phelps as a high schooler

What did he beat him at? Number of bong hits at one party?